Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

Thank god the school day is over. I can't believe I embarrassed myself that bad in front of Eddie. I just need to get out of here and go hide for a solid 4 hours.

As I'm walking out to my car I hear Dustin calling me. I turn and see him quickly shuffling his way to me.

"Y/n! Hey!"

"Hey Dusty! I thought you were hanging out with Mike today until the campaign started tonight? Do I need to give you a ride?"

"No actually I have a very important, incredibly big would help me out a lot favor to ask of you." Oh great.

"What do you want?"

"I was wondering if YOU would want to hang out with Mike and I?"

"Um I love you a lot Dustin, but I don't necessarily see what the big help would be? You never want me intruding into your plans."

"Well I was thinking you hang out with Mike and I until the campaign starts, then you come with us to the campaign, and possibly join in for shits and giggles you know." WHAT.

"What in the world are you talking about? I PLAY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS WITH THE HELLFIRE CLUB?"

"Um I said possibly join for shits and giggles, but yeah that's an easier way to put it."

"Dustin nooooooo I can't do that you know that!"

"Y/n PLEASEEEEEE it would help Mike and I out A TON! Lucas is ditching because he has to play in the game tonight and Eddie said we have to find a replacement. Please would you do this for me? PLEASEEEEEEEE!!"

"Ughhhhhhhhhh what do I get if I agree with you?"

"One of those shirts you keep asking for me AND you get to play DnD with Eddie *eyebrows* *eyebrows*" NO. How would he know I like Eddie?

"Now what's that supposed to mean? Why would that matter?"

"I'm not stupid Y/n. I saw what happened at lunch today. You froze up so badly that even God couldn't stand to watch."

"Was it really that bad?"

"Terrible."

"Shit. Dusty I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I just didn't know how to say "HEY I love the leader of your new DnD club Dustin! I've had a crush on him for ages!" like how is that information supposed to be told naturally?"

"Well I know now and you should come tonight or I'll make fun of you for the next 6 months about what happened today. My sister who never gets nervous fell flat on her face for Eddie Munson."

"Okay we have a deal, BUT this is the last time I'm playing DnD. Just because I know how to play, doesn't mean that I want to spend my time playing it."

"So we have a deal?"

"Yes Dustin as long as you help me do some garden work this summer when I ask you to."

"BUT Y/N IT'S SO HARD!"

"No buts Dusty. That lettuce I grow is a part of what funds those double decker sandwiches I make you."

"Okay fine. I'm going to get Mike and let him know!"

Ughhhhh why did I agree to this?

Are you ready to play Dungeons and Dragons with the best campaigner in the midwest ;)? Hope you are having a great day! -Evelyn<3