Chapter 10

Y/n's POV

    The car ride with Eddie was a blast. We jammed out to W.A.S.P. and Black Sabbath. He has incredible music taste and it is just so much fun even riding in a car with him.

We pull into his driveway and get out. He quickly walks up to the door and opens it.

"After you, my lady." He says, motioning his hand for me to go in.

I walk in and immediately start looking around. I look to my left and see an open room that I knew was Eddie's. I see a guitar hanging up on the wall that was in immaculate shape.

He walked in behind me and said,

"You can go check it out if you want."

I nod my head and walk into Eddie's room down the hall. He has posters all over his wall and polaroids of his band up.

He walks up to his guitar and gently picks it up off the wall hook. It is perfectly polished. You can see your reflection in the black paint on it because of how shiny it is.

"It's beautiful Eddie."

"Thank you Y/n. Do you want to hear her?"

"Of course!"

Eddie starts softly plucking the strings on the guitar. The sound is not an ounce out of tune. He isn't playing any specific song, just his own melody. His eyes close as passion just radiates off of him. I can't help, but just sit on his bed and stare. Everything he does, just captures my attention effortlessly. After a few minutes he opens his eyes and stops to see me sitting here in awe. My eye contact never breaks and I can't seem to move.

I really love this man.

"What do you think?" Eddie says breaking me from my trance.

"She sounds gorgeous Eddie. It feels as if you could do that forever and be the happiest person on earth."

"Well I think I could. Music has always just been the perfect escape of reality for me. Here lately though, reality has actually felt like a dream."

"I agree. Reality has currently been fucking awesome."

I feel a heat rising up through every inch of my body. I can tell my cheeks are red as a beet right now . My eyes never falling from Eddie.

"So Y/n. What's your favorite song at the moment? Any song."

"Hm, where are your tapes? I want to see if you have it."

"Right over next to the stereo."

I walk over and start looking through boxes upon boxes of tapes labeled with dates and song names. I know he will have it.

As soon as I think of that, I see it and smile big. I put the tape in the cassette deck and turn up the volume all of the way.

Before I knew it, my favorite song was playing over the speakers.

A smile formed on Eddie's face as I started dancing.

"Tonight. I want to give it all to youuuuu!" I sang.

"In the daaaaaarkness!!!! There's so much I wanna doooooo."

Eddie makes his way over to me and gets on his knees and chimes in as well.

"And tonight, I want to lay it at your feeeeet." He sings looking up at me. My heart is racing as he leans forward and places a kiss on my leg.

"'Cause girl I was made for you." Holy shit he is hot. He is kneeling in front of me singing a Kiss song. Is this what heaven is?