Chapter 13

Y/n's POV

As the bell rang for lunch, I immediately burst out of my seat and mom walked to the lunch room.

God it feels like I haven't seen Eddie in forever, but it has only been a few hours. My shoulders are brushing past multiple people when I stop at the sound of my name.

"Hey Y/n!" I knew it was Dustin and Mike rushing up behind me.

"Hey guys! How has your day been?"

"Mine has been great Y/n thanks for asking." Mike says with a smile on his face while Dustin is just looking away, seeming to ignore the question. Mike nudges Dustin's arm.

"Dude your sister asked how your day has been?"

"Oh yeah. Fine I guess." Goodness, something is off.

"Dusty what's the matter?"

"Just hoping I don't starve today at lunch you know since you weren't home last night to pack lunch for today." Dustin says in a very irritated tone.

"Dustin I'm sorry I didn't call you to tell you I wasn't going to be home. I just knew if I were to tell you myself, I would hear an earful about why I shouldn't stay. I love you so much and I'm sorry if I worried you, but I was having an amazing time. I promise I will make it up to you just please don't be upset with me."

"Hmmm okay, BUT there better be something good in store for me. You owe me big time since I have to eat school lunch today."

"Thank you Dustin. I love you so much, goober." I say pulling him in for a big hug. At first he resists, but soon hugs back.

"So does this mean you are sitting with us now?" Mike asks.

"Well that's up to your Dungeon Master now isn't it?" I replied back.

I continue walking with the boys into the lunch room and very quickly meet eyes with Eddie. He gives me the most cheeky smile and stands up to greet me. 

"Henderson, Wheeler," he nods towards Dustin and Mike then looks at me,"princess." Eddie says while grabbing my belt loops to pull me in for a kiss. His soft lips connect with mine for a few seconds making my mouth start tingling.

We pull back and smile at each other when we hear all of the boys groan.

Eddie looks over and says, "Oh shut up shitheads. It's not like you wouldn't pay to see that." I giggle at his statement then proceed to follow Eddie to his seat.

"Have a seat my lady."

"Well thank you Edds, but I don't think the guys want me to sit here since I'm not an official member of Hellfire. I just subbed in for Lucas."

"Y/n, baby, you are mine now. They can get the fuck over it." I am his now and damn do I love to hear him say it. I would love to sit next to him, but I don't want to leave Robin hanging.

"Eddie I am flattered, but I can't leave Robin hanging. I will come over and see you after we are done eating, but I don't want to push everyone's buttons by invading the Hellfire table."

"Nonsense. Tell Robin to come sit over here. Whatever makes you happy my Y/n." He says giving me a peck on the nose. I get really excited and scuttle over to Robin at the back of the lunch room. 

"Hey Robin!" I say approaching her.

"Y/n! I was wondering when you would get here."

"Would you like to follow me to the Hellfire table?"

"Are you joking with me? Eddie actually agreed to me sitting over there?"

"He is the one that proposed the idea."

"Wow. Is it weird that I feel somewhat honored and offended at the same time? Like did I make the nerd cut or something? Because I am not a nerd. Well? I guess I could be considered a..."

"Just come on Robin." I say grabbing her hand leading her over to the table.

As we reach the table, Eddie stands back and says," Welcome the newest members of our lunch table guys!"

"WHAT?" Everyone but Mike and Dustin exclaims.

"SHUT UP! You are going to welcome them BOTH with open fucking arms or I'm going to pry them open and make you. Copy that?" Eddie replies immediately shutting the guy's skepticism down.

We go to sit down when there is only one empty seat left at the table. Robin sits at the seat next to Eddie and Gareth. As I'm looking around trying to figure out where I can sit, Eddie pulls me down onto his lap.

"You can sit with me sweetheart. I'm the best seat at the table if I do say so myself." He says winking at me with a smug smirk on his face.

In no time at all and my panties are already soaked. I gulp trying to hide the obvious fact that his action turned me on.

"So, your name's Robin right?" Gareth says leaning towards Robin.

"Um yeah?"

"You have the same name as a bird."

"Gareth." Eddie stops him in his tracks before he says something else.

"No. Just stop dude." He says shaking his head, clearly backing Gareth off.

It's clear that not many other people have sat with Hellfire for a while. Robin's face is kind of stunned, embarrassed, and slightly disgusted at the thought of a man flirting with her.

I looked over to her with a look in my eye showing that I was trying not to burst out laughing. She gave me a death glare for silently making fun of her. Oh shit this isn't good. She is going to say something to embarrass me now.

"So Eddie, how was licking up on my best friend's cunt last night?"

FUCK ROBIN.

Dustin's drink spews everywhere out his mouth and nose all over the table. 

Mike's jaw drops to the ground.

My hand slaps to my mouth in utter shock that she actually fucking said that. I knew better than to acknowledge her embarrassment, but damn she went far that time.

I turn slightly to see Eddie with a shit eating grin on his face.

"It was actually quite delightful thanks for asking." Did he actually just respond to that? Oh my god.

I look over to Dustin to see his face flaming red. Holy shit.

"If I EVER hear about your sex life like that ever again, I'm going to puke shit out my mouth then die of an aneurysm got that?" Dustin says pointing at Eddie.

"Jesus fucking christ Henderson that got dark really quick."

"Well then don't talk about kissing, touching, lic- *insert subtle gag noise* licking, doing ANYTHING to my sister in front of me ever again. THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO ROBIN! God I swear people have no decency anymore."

Eddie leans forward and whispers in my ear, "It's a good thing I didn't say what I'm going to do to you later." His hand rubbed up my leg under the table. My spine quivered at his touch. Now all I can think about is later.