Chapter 9

Eddie's POV

    It seems like it is taking forever for Henderson and Wheeler to walk into the lunch room. What could be taking so long? I'm starving to death for that fucking sandwich. To be frank, I'm starving to see Y/n. I knew I loved her before, but after Saturday I've been craving her. The feeling of her legs straddled over me, her scent, her fluffy curls smothering my face, fuck. It's weird feeling like this. I have never had the desire to be in a relationship with someone, but now I want to worship the ground she walks on. Kick me, spit on me, degrade me, do ANYTHING you want to me. I had to restrain myself on Saturday. Making out was awesome, but my mind was demanding more.

The weirdest part is there aren't just sexy thoughts about her. I want to be like the father of her kids and own a house with her? Am I going crazy? Thinking of a life past high school is not my forte, but now it's all I can think about. Life with her.

During my daydreaming, I see Dustin and Mike walk in carrying the typical market bag filled with sandwiches and fruit clearly packed by Y/n. Right behind them I see her walk in.

Her hair is pulled in a high ponytail. Dangle earrings with crochet bats on them on her ears. FUCK her Hellfire shirt is tied up just above the hem of her baggy jeans. Some kind of crystal thing is on a necklace chain that falls right down the middle of her chest. I can't wait for school to be over with.

"Hey Eddie, take a picture, it will last longer." Dustin says snapping me out of my fixation.

"You know I would if I had a camera on me."

"I don't want to talk about this," he says, clearly annoyed with my answer.

Dustin starts giving everyone their sandwich when he looks at me, pauses, then moves on.

"Hey Henderson, do I not get one today?"

"You know maybe just Y/n forgot to make you one today."

"I see that there is a sandwich in the bag right now leftover. I'm guessing that may be mine."

Dustin looks in the bag and pulls out a sandwich and starts to look at it.

"Hm well this says Eddie on it, not defier of Dustin so no I don't think you get one today."

"Look I'm sorry Henderson, but you have to understand I really like your sister. I didn't kiss her because I wanted to upset you."

"YOU KISSED Y/N?" Mike exclaimed, surprised at what I said.

"Yes I did and Dustin is ready to slit my throat for it."

"Well I mean you did kiss his sister dude," Patrick says.

"I'm sorry that I'm in love with Y/n! Jesus I didn't  do it on purpose NOR plan for it to be Dustin's sister." Shit did I just say that out loud.

"Did you just say love?" Everyone says in sync.

"Fuck. Yes I said love. Big shocker. Eddie Munson loves someone, don't everyone go bonkers."

"Eddie, are you being serious?" I hear Dustin's voice turn meek and quiet for the first time.

"Um I mean... ye...um...yeah I um am being serious." I stutter over my words. Shit. Goddammit.

"Well thank you for being honest Eddie. Your words are greatly appreciated and I've decided to forgive you for kissing my sister against my word. I thought your intentions to be one of a heathen, but if it was done out of love, I can respect that. I give you permission to be with my sister if that is what you would like. As long as you promise never to hurt her and protect her from harm's way." A warm feeling can't help but spread through my stomach at his words. Without thought I stand and pull Dustin into a hug. He was stunned at first, but then hugged me back.

"So does that mean you aren't going to hunt me down and make me die a slow painful death anymore?" I say laughing.

"Only if you do something to upset her, then you are free game again."

"Okay Henderson, I'll remember that."

Dustin hands me my sandwich Y/n packed which reads "EDDIE<3" on it. I devoured that sandwich in a minute.

If things go well today, I'm going to officially make her mine.

Y/n's POV

As soon as the last bell rings, I immediately rush out the classroom door and fast walk to the parking lot. Robin catches up to me to give me a hug and reminds me,

"Hey remember to call me later! Details I NEED DETAILS!"

"I remember! Love you Robin!"

"Love you Y/n! Have fun!"

I smile as I open the front doors and walk out to the parking lot. Dustin is getting a ride from Nancy and Mike today so I don't have to worry about getting him home. I'm leaving my car at the school so I can just ride with Eddie to his place.

I walk to the back of the parking lot where I see Eddie standing next to his van. I see him and we smile at each other.

I run up to him and he envelopes me into a hug picking me up off the ground.

I smell his cologne and the slight smell of tobacco from cigarettes and immediately just relax.

He sets me down on the ground and says,

"You ready to roll Henderson?"

"Hell yeah."

I don't know about you, but I'm so fucking ready for this! -Evelyn<3