Chapter 14

Y/n's POV
       The day is about done, and I still can't get over what Robin said at lunch. Nor can I get over how Eddie responded. IN FRONT OF MY BROTHER!
       I'm not going to lie, I am a fan of Eddie being so open with everyone about our new relationship. It feels nice to have someone so proud to be with you and show you off.
       Even though I will NEVER get over the embarrassment I felt today, it is refreshing having someone who is willing to let you sit on their lap at lunch or pull you in for a kiss not minding anyone else around but you. Hell even getting your ass smacked in the hallway is exhilarating.
        I can't help but think back to what Eddie whispered in my ear. What IS he going to do to me later? To be honest, I don't care. At first I wanted to take things at a slower pace, but now I'm welcoming anything and everything with open arms.
        While I was off in a different world, the final bell rang and I bolted out of my last class. I quickly shove my stuff into my bag and immediately headed for the door. I saw Dustin standing with Mike and Lucas at the doorway to the school as I rounded the corner to head out.
        "Hey Dusty! Hi boys! What are you guys doing?" I say to the boys as Dustin is clearly trying not to make eye contact with me.
         "I think we are all going to hang out at my house tonight. Dustin wants some time to recover from what happened at lunch." Mike says replying to my question.
          "Look I'm sorry again guys that is definitely NOT something that should've been said at all especially in front of you."
           "It's okay Y/n. Obviously there is some permanent mental damage, but I think we can manage."
            "Wait what was said at lunch?" Lucas says confused at what we are talking about.
            "NO!" Dustin pipes in with the one word.
            "God dude I was just confused. Didn't mean to poke the bear."
            "Anyway, it gives us an opportunity to call Will all together so it will be fun."
            "Well I hope you all have a good time! Tell Will I said hi! Should I expect you home tonight Dustin?"
             "They are staying over so no need to wait up!" Mike replies.
             "Cool! See you guys! I love you Dusty."
             "I love you too Y/n." Dustin says in a quiet meek voice still clearly too traumatized to look at me.
              "Bye Y/n!" Lucas and Mike say in sync as I begin to walk toward my car.
              As I am making my way across the parking lot, I see Eddie waiting at my driver door leaning against my car. When we make eye contact, a gorgeously large smile spreads onto his face. I quicken my pace to get to him quicker.
             "Hey sweetheart, how was the rest of your day?" Eddie says pulling you into a quick hug and kissing the top of your head.
             "It was so painfully boring, but better now that I am with you. What about you?"
             " Absolutely horrendous, but as you said, so much fucking better now that you're here. So where are we going? My place? Your place? The woods? What are you thinking?"
             "Well I will have the house to myself tonight since mom is working nights and we kind of scared Dustin off earlier with the sexual talk at lunch so how does my house sound?"
             "Sounds perfect to me my lady.  Let's get going before I lose control and start stripping you down right here in front of every goddamn person."
             "Edward Munson you would NOT!"
             "You calling me that has only made it worse so I suggest you sit your sweet ass in that car and drive to your house otherwise I will gladly prove you wrong."
             "Good grief Edd's."
             "Oh don't act like you aren't creaming yourself right now just thinking about it because I know I am."
             Good god I am feeling every single ounce of blood pumping through my body right now. How is he so fucking horny? How am I THIS HORNY?
              "Are you riding with me or driving separately?"
              "I'll just go with you. I don't think I could think properly to drive even remotely okay right now." Eddie says while climbing into my passenger seat.
               I get into the car and put on my seatbelt. I look beside me at Eddie and see him gazing at every detail he can find in my car. The polaroid of Robin and I, my goofy little drawings, Dustin's stash of empty Mountain Dew bottles under the seat, my patchouli oil, everything he at least touches 3 times.
              "Are you ready?" I say starting the car.
              "I've been ready darling. Let's fucking go." He says with a grin plastered on his face.