Chapter 7

WARNING! There is some mildly mature content coming up so if you are underage feel free to skip this chapter. There won't be any major plot points or important details you'll miss. Thank you!

Y/n's POV

    Without even thinking twice, I nodded my head. My nose rubbed his as I nod and a smile formed on my face.

Next thing I know, Eddie's warm lips were pressed against mine, eagerly and passionately kissing me.

I can't begin to explain how I feel. My stomach is knotted up, my hands sweaty, and my mind bursting with fireworks and risque thoughts.

I pull away to get a good look at his gorgeous face. Eddie almost falls back on me trying to stay connected to my lips. I giggle at his actions.

My eyes open to see his deep brown ones staring directly at me.

With a shit eating grin on his face he says," You have no idea how long I've been dreaming of this."

"Oh believe me, I think I have an idea myself."

I grab behind his neck and gently pull him back in for another.

I kiss him like I'm taking the first sip of ice water after months of being dehydrated. When I say obsessed, it is an understatement. 

Eddie grabs my leg and hoists it around his lap so that I'm straddling him. My skirt is hiked up and pooled around the tops of my leg as his finger tips burn against my thighs.

The more and more we kiss, the intensity builds. I slightly grind down on him as he sucks my bottom lip hard.

Eddie's hands travel up my skirt and land on my hips. He pulls back to catch his breath. I grab both his cheeks and just admire him.

We both are having trouble finding breathing to be natural at this point.

Eddie clears his throat a bit as I see reality start to return to his eyes.

"I hate to be the one to shit on this party y/n, but if I don't stop now, I never will and I promised Dustin to have you home before sundown." We both laugh at his mention of my brother.

"Wow Munson. I never thought you would be the kind of person to listen to a 15 year old." I say jokingly.

"Well I've already broken my promise of kissing you so I don't want to push it. You know he is quite intimidating with the whole "you will have a slow painful death" talk. If he were to find out what I was just thinking about doing to you, I think I would be banished to the 7th layer of hell."

"Oh really?" I say chuckling. "What exactly were you thinking of doing to me?"

"Apparently according to Dustin, it isn't allowed until we are married for at least 10 years so I guess you will have to wait to find out."

"Jesus christ." Wow Dustin thanks. The sexiest, most intense moment of my life, ends because you say so. What a cockblock.

We pick up our stuff up and munch on the blackberries I packed earlier on the way home. As we are walking, even though we stopped making out a bit ago, the tension between us is still thick. All I can think about is the feeling of his hands gripping my legs firmly and his nibbles on my lips. I never wanted it to stop. He is just so intoxicating.

"I hope you had a great time because I know I did." Eddie says, looking over to me. His face is just illuminated enough for me to still see.

"I don't think there has been a greater time in my life to be honest."

"Does that mean you want to continue to hang out with me?"

"Frankly, I would beg on my knees to be around you again."

"Be careful what you say Henderson. I might take you up on that offer."

Dear LORD. The entire town of Hawkins can hear my heart beating out of my chest. Of course he says something like that when we are coming right up to the house. I see Dustin's face waiting in the living room window.

Eddie and I walk up my front steps and are standing by my door. I turned to face him as I was getting ready to thank him for our time.

"Hey, remember what you said about naked karaoke? I need to see that sometime."

"You have got to be kidding me." I say laughing but in reality I'm screaming inside.

"Whaaaaaat you made it sound like so much fun I HAVE to join you next time you know."

"We'll see about that."

"Is Monday after school good for you? My place?"

"As long as I get to see you play this famous guitar of yours."

"You know it baby." Please say that again holy shit.

"Thank you again Eddie. I had an amazing time and I'm looking forward to seeing you again."

"Thank you y/n. This is your world princess and I just want to live in it."

"Have a goodnight Edds." I say flustered off my rocker.

"Have the best night Y/n." Eddie replies, going in for a kiss. His arms are wrapped around my waist as I pull back and remind him,

"Hey, remember there is a sniper in the window ready to fire if you disobey orders."

"True." He looks up for a second pretending to think about his decision. That same smirk came back to his face as he tightened his clutch on me.

"Fuck it." Eddie says as he kisses me one last time for the night.

We both hear yelling from inside and footsteps stomping towards the door.

"HEY STOP IT YOU TWO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?"

"Oops gotta go. Bye Beautiful!" Eddie says as he runs away from a hilariously fuming Dustin at the door.

I'm laughing my ass off as Dustin swings open the door and runs out into the yard barefoot after Eddie.

"GET BACK HERE EDDIE YOU ARE SO DEAD! YOU HEAR ME? DEAD!"

I am so excited for what I'm about to get myself into.

I hope you all loved this chapter as much as I do! The tension between these two is insane so I'm interested to see what follows for them. Plus can we talk about how hilarious Dustin is? Thank you all again and I hope you have the best day/night! -Evelyn<3