Chapter 12

Y/n's POV

As I walk into the art room, I brace myself for Robin's verbal attack.

"Y/N! What the actual hell? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! YOU SCARED ME! I ALMOST WENT TO EDDIE'S HOUSE TO MAKE SURE HE DIDN'T SLAUGHTER YOU! I called Dustin multiple times and he never got back with me to tell me whether you made it home or not. Why didn't you CALL ME CRAZY!"

Ugh she is rambling terribly. I feel bad because I know she was genuinely nervous. I'm going to let her rant a bit to get it all out.

"Also why the hell do you smell like cigarettes and the inside of a can of man? Like I feel like I'm snorting a hand rolled cig right now jesus christ Y/n."

As she keeps talking and talking, something clicks in her brain that makes her go, "OHHHHHHHHHHH! I see why you smell like that. You smell like Ed-.....YOU REEK OF EDDIE MUNSON Y/N DID YOU SPEND THE NIGHT WITH HIM?!?!"

"Yes Robin I did and I'm really sorry I didn't call you with details, but I was a bit occupied plus I knew I was going to see you for free period this morning so I could tell you in person."

"Well that makes me feel 24% better. What happened last night Y/n? OH MY GOD did you bone? Y/N NO WAY I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT DID YOU ACTUALLY?"

"ROBIN! Calm down fuck no we didn't."

"You neglected to call me, leaving me worried all night, and DIDN'T fudge the shit out of Eddie?"

"No I didn't, but other stuff happened that would definitely explain why I didn't call you if you would just let me explain silly."

"God fine just get to the point then."

"Well, we got back to his trailer and he immediately showed me his guitar, his music collection which is insanely huge, and then we made out..."

"That's it. You didn't call me because of another make out session."

"Not exactly."

I pulled the neck of Eddie's baggy hellfire shirt down to show her insanely dark love bites traveling in a downward path. My hand grabbed the hem of the shirt and pulled it slightly up to show her the path continuing down my stomach and disappearing into my pants. Her eyes almost popped out of her head seeing my purple riddin skin.

"Y/n did he?..."

"If it's what I think you are assuming then yes he did."

"NO FUCKING WAY Y/N!!!! YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU GOT YOUR PUSSY ATE BEFORE I COULD EAT ANY MYSELF? This is bullshit."

"ROBIN did you really just say that out loud?" I say laughing.

"Well it's true. I need to step up my game apparently."

"It's not exactly easy for you to do that Robin , remember that."

"You are right. I'm using that as an excuse. At least I've kissed a girl. Speaking of, am I a better kisser than him?" She asked, smiling and winking at me. I couldn't hold in my laughter and playfully punched her arm.

"The kisses were two different experiences Robin. You are my best friend and Eddie is my childhood crush."

"You better not be saying what I think you are. I know you digged that kiss. It was good."

"Okay yes it was, but we haven't kissed again for a reason Robin."

"Yeah because you were such a bad kisser god I couldn't bring myself to ever do it again."

"HEY! I agree that it was a good kiss and now you are dissing me. I'm hurt."

"I'm joking Y/n. So on a different note? Was he good?"

"It feels wrong that you are asking me that."

"Hey I'm just trying to make sure that if my best friend ends up with a man that he knows how to please her."

"Jeez Robin. Yes he was almost God like now can we move on?"

"EWWWWWWWW!"

"YOU ASKED!"

"I didn't think you would respond like that. God nasty."

"Why are you roasting me? Have you even talked to Vicky?"

"Shut it Henderson." She says jokingly.