Chapter 12: Arya Fielding

The next morning, Robert, Michael, and Steven were debating on if they should tell the Crystal Gems about Dark Aqua and about their prophecy.

"Look, the Gems aren't going to freak out about her." Steven said.

"Yeah, last time we told them about anything, the entire ocean disappeared!" Michael replied.

"Because you let her out, not because they found out" Robert replied.

"Don't you know how it's gonna pan out?" Steven asked.

"Garnet's the one with future vision, not me." Robert asked. "All I can do is see some lonely pink gem and some girl out in space." He was careful not to mention his mother.

"Look, I think it's best we keep our mouths shut" Michael replied as Emerald walked in, holding something.

"Guess what we're doing today!" Emerald sang, shaking the thing she held.

"What is it?" Robert asked. Michael crossed his fingers and hoped Steven wasn't a snitch.

"Are those movie tickets?" Steven asked excitedly. Robert and Michael looked to see stars in his eyes. Michael breathed a sigh of relief.

"Why's there so many?" Robert asked, thinking she was taking them and the other Gems to something.

"Well, I thought it would be fun to take us all to see Dogcopter 2" Emerald replied.

"Wait... there's four of us but six tickets" Robert replied. "Are Garnet and Amethyst coming or is Pearl going to fuse into someone?"

"Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl are out on a mission." Emerald replied.

"Then who's coming?" Michael asked. That's when Connie and Audrey knocked on the door.

"Connie!" Steven replied, running over to greet Connie and Audrey. Robert blushed heavily when he saw her. She looked stunning to him, and he went to her and wrapped his arms around her, not being able to see her since the Lapis incident.

"So whose car are we taking?" Steven asked.

"Greg agreed to take us." Emerald replied. "He finally got the van fixed."

"That's good." Steven replied. With that, the six of them climbed into Greg's van as he took them to the theater. Emerald couldn't help but smile at Robert and Audrey and Steven and Connie. They were just so cute together to her. She always wondered about the feeling of human love, never quite finding that special person herself.

The gang moved out towards the theater, crossing through funland to get to it.

"Have fun!" Greg said, as they got their popcorn and stepped into the theater. They had a great time. Michael stayed with Emerald as the four lovebirds sat right next to each other. Robert noticed something strange about Audrey: The fact she didn't eat a single kernel of the large popcorn he bought for them. It seemed odd to him, seeing as most people ate popcorn with their movie. As much as he tried to offer it to her, she didn't take it. He didn't push it and hoped someone would teach him how to look further into her memories to see why she refused food.

* * *

On their way out, a girl came frantically running to the group. "I knew I'd find you here!" she said, looking at Robert. He looked to Audrey, knowing what this insinuated. "I don't know you." he said, not wanting Audrey to get the idea he was cheating on her. She held on to him.

"Look, I'm not gonna steal your boyfriend." she said. "But he needs to come with me."

Audrey rolled her eyes, as if she was that controlling, but understanding as the girl pulled him aside. She stayed in earshot though, making sure her boyfriend wasn't pulled into the abyss or something equally frightening.