First kiss

Sorry for not updating but from now on I am going to!!!!

Your P.O.V
You and Niall have been together for atleast 3 weeks and you love him more than ever.
Today you have arranged to go to Nialls and have a movie night. You have just woken up ad your phone goes off and it's Niall ringing.
"Hey princess"
"Hey Niall"
"How was your sleep?"
"I'm tired" you yawn
"Well you can sleep with me tonight while we watch some movies" you knew he would be smirking at his self.
"Yeah, I'll see you soon I need to get ready, love you!"
"Love you too Princess, don't me to long" with that you put the phone down and made your way downstairs and made yourself some breakfast. You then made your way back up stairs and turned your radio o while you got dressed and Shake It Off came on and you started dancing while trying to get dressed (that's me aha)
You was finally ready and you text Niall saying 'I'm coming now see you soon!🙊💕'
You made your way to your front door put your coat and shoes on and locked your door.
You then unlock your car and drove to Nialls
You finally arrive at Niall's and you knock on the door. The door open to a cute looking Niall with his hair not styled and grey sweatpants on. He smile grew when he saw you and he made his way to you then gave you a hug. You hide your head in the crook of his neck and smiled.
He carried you bridal style to the couch and said "what do you wanna watch Princess"
"Can we watch the Notebook?"
He nodded and put the DVD on. Then he joins you on the couch and places you on his lap and you cuddle up to him while you watch the film.
It comes to the sad thing and I think he knew it. He kissed me on my cheek sweetly and then I turned to face him and look in his ocean blue eyes. His face moves closer to mine and then I felt his lips then kissed him back.
We pulled away after seconds and smiled at each other. I turned my head to watch the film when Niall whispered "that was a great first kiss and plenty more to come princess"

Hope you like it guys! Give me ideas please!!!!