Be mine (part 2)

Your P.O.V
We was in the limo and I was sat next to Niall and the other were sat with the boys. We was all talking and laughing until we got the place.
I was nervous, why should I be nervous? Im with the hottest guy in this year/grade!
Niall got out the car before me and put his hand out to help me out and smiled at me. I took his hand and got out the car. We started walking arm linked together.
As soon as we open the doors we heard music blasting out, people dancing together like idiots, balloons all around and even people on the corners making out. Wish I never look now.
I looked at Niall then he look at me and grinned.
"Care for this dance my Lady?"
You gladly nodded and took his hand; followed him to the dance floor. both you and Niall danced like idiots together and you loved every second of it.
Until the slow dance came on and i got nervous because i don't know how to, but i didn't care because i was with Niall and that's all that mattered.
I placed my hands on his shoulders and he placed his on my hips. we got right into the moment that much that I put my head on his shoulder, I will remember this forever.
Niall then kissed my cheek and whispered
"Y/n be mine?"
I looked at him in happiness and whispered back "I would love to be yours"
We both shared a passionate kiss and it lasted for minutes. I had a great prom night and when I got home I told mum everything!

That's all the parts done! Guys please message me for some request because I feel I'm doing this all by myself...