~Memories~ 3

Niall's P.O.V

"Who are you?"
I can't believe she didn't know who I'am..
"It's me Niall, your boyfriend" that's all I could say to her and I still had her hand in mine. I hold it so tightly, wanted my princess to know who I am.

"I'm sorry, I really don't remember you, I don't remember any of you." Y/N said in a sad soft voice.

As soon as Y/N said that, the doctor came in and heard what she said. He check her head and her broken arm over.

Me, Y/N's mum and Y/N's best friend was waiting outside while the doctor talks to her and checks her over. We all waited patiently to find out what is the matter with her and why she can't remember us. As soon as we saw the doctor come out the room we all stood up.
He came up to us and said "Y/N is asleep right now, when I check her over again her arm is in a proper pot now and will be better in 2 months or so. And also she has a small case of concussion, it will not go for another week"

All of our faces turned to relieved but I need to ask the doctor " doc, will she remember any of us?"

"Of course she will after a week she will be recovered"  We all thanked the doctor and went back to the room where Y/N was laid asleep. I went straight to the chair near her bed and held her hand so carefully.

1 week later Y/N P.O.V

I was still in the hospital after a week or two with a broken arm and my head cut open with stitches.

I was alone in the room reading my book and enjoying my own thoughts. I suddenly felt a thought . I need Niall!!

I called for the nurse and waited for her to come to the room. " how may I help you Y/N, are you feeling any

" please can you call my boyfriend? I need to see him" she smiled at how I said it. She nodded and walked out the room to ring Niall. I can't wait to see him, I feel so bad not remembering him after the fight. I need to tell him I love him.

After about 15 minutes the nurse came and woke me up. My eyes fluttered open to see the nurse walking out the room and then to see the blonde haired, blue eyes. It was Niall!

"NIALL!" I shouted then say up. He ran straight towards me and hugged me like he has never hugged me before. "Princess you remember me finally! I'm so sorry for the fight,  I meant nothing I said and I love you so much!" He looked up ate when he said the last part. " I love you so much too Niall" we keep the eye contact for a while then Niall's  lips crashed into mine. We broke after minutes.

Could this mean that me and Niall will get back on track?