First Argument

Your POV

So I'm sat here waiting for at least an hour for Niall to get home. He was suppose to be home about two hours ago, he promised we would go out for dinner and then come home and watch some movies. But lately all Niall has been doing is working, sleeping, watching football and go out drinking.

Then the door opens then slams shut. As soon as the door shut I could smell beer.. He's been drinking again! And totally forgot about our date night..

Niall POV

I stumble in and look around to see if
Y/N is up as it half nine. No she should be in bed, why would she wait up for me? I walk into the living and there sits my beautiful, amazing wife-to-be, but she doesn't look very happy at all. She is sat on the sofa, with her arms cross and with a stern look at me.

"What's wrong with you princess? I thought you would be in bed by this time" Her face becomes more and more stern.

"What's wrong? What's wrong! You promised me that we would go out for dinner tonight and go watch a movie! And yet again you broke your promise! I'M FED UP NIALL!!" Tears burst down her face as she shouted the last bit

"All you do is go drinking with the boys! Do you have any time for me?! Lately all you have done is break your promises and come in drunk and ignore me! I feel like shit Niall! This makes me feel like shit! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" She runs up the stairs.

"Oh shut up moaning Y/N! You're acting like a child!" I shouted up the stairs.

Y/N POV

I storm upstairs and go straight to the bed room. In floods of tears I pack a suitcase so I can move to my mums, I pack as much as I could and I will get my mum to get the rest of my stuff tomorrow. I try stop my tears so I could ring my mum to tell her

"Hi sweetie, what's up? How come your ringing so late?" She sounded tired.

"Oh sorry mum, did I wake up? I mean is my room still empty?"

"Aw no don't worry darling, yes it is why?" She sounded worried

"I have had an argument with Niall and I can't deal with it anymore.." My tears start coming again.

" sweetie you are always welcome, you still have your key so let yourself in and make yourself at home, I'll talk to you in the morning"

With that I put the phone down and put it in my pocket getting ready to go downstairs. Then I turned around and Niall was stood I'm the doorway, looking worried

"Why have you packed your bags? Where are you going?" He said looking at the floor, he must be sober now.

"I'm off to my mums, I need a break Niall, we need space. Goodnight and goodbye niall" I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. Then I made my way downstairs and was about to open the door when I heard

"Please don't go. I'll change, I can't lose you.." Niall said in tears

"I'm sorry Niall but it's for the good. I'll be back in a couple of days. I understand if you don't want to wait and you want to move on." I start walking out the door.

"I'll always wait for you. Forever and ever" he dropped to his knees and broke down.

I quickly got my stuff packed into my car and drove to mums in tears while blasting music out to try calm me down.

4 days later...

These four days have been living hell without Niall, he would constantly message me asking me to come home and that he's sorry and that he loves me. I mean I know he loves me and somewhere deep inside I know he is sorry too but will he change...

I was so tired and needed sleep so I decided to go upstairs to my room and go for a nap for a couple of hours. I was just about to close my eyes when I heard voices coming down for the kitchen.

"Niall she is really upset with you, I mean I thought you was a really nice boy and you would look after my little girl but when I saw her so upset I didn't believe it" mum said upsetting

" I know m'am but I have changed and I have come to show her that I have and that I love her; I need her back. My heart is missing a piece"

"Fine but please don't break her heart again. She is upstairs asleep. I know your a good lad Niall"

With the finally words I closed my eyes and pretended I was asleep. I was so nervous, I mean what to I say to him. Has he actually changed. Footsteps where coming closer to the door and then I heard my door open.

My floorboards where squeaking everytime he walked. Then got to the end of my bed and sat down on it, I was still pretending to be "asleep".

"Princess? Wake up princess" Niall shook me lightly and spoke with a soft voice. I still pretend to be asleep.

" I know you are awake so I'm just going to say this. I have changed for you. These four days have been hell and I was so stressed and frustrated with myself because I just let you go. I understand if you don't want to work things out because I was an absolute asshole to you, I understand that you need better.." I could hear the tears in his voice.

With them last work I jumped up and sat on his lap then wrapped my arms around his neck. " Niall you are the only person I want. I know you have changed because if you was the old Niall you wouldn't have come to work this out. I need you back too" He didn't say anything but smile and look in my eyes. I quickly pulled him into a hug and squeezed his like he was going to run away. "Come home with me princess?"

"Of course I will but I have packed my bags yet and I'm still in my pajamas." I giggle.

"Well before I woke you I packed your bags for you and you can come home on them clothes and we I'll just cuddle" he winked at me.

"Oh Niall you are just cheeky, I can't believe you already packed my bag" I giggled

He chuckled "come on princess let's go home" with that Niall picks me up bridal style and takes me to our home. It was better than normal now!!

Author POV

Hey guys how are you all? Hope you all are OK! This one was written for 0point8direction hope you like it x