~Memories~

Your P.O.V
Everything was going good so far with my relationship with NIall.  We have been together a strong 6 months and couldn't be happier,I could imagine life without him.
That was until he started being distant with me and always going out with his Friend then coming back drunk. I was getting sick of it and I'm going to tell him as soon as gets home from the studio.
My thoughts were interrupted but the door being opened then closed.  You knew it was Niall by the way he shut the door. It was time to tell him how I feel...
"Niall can you come here for a second?" You shouted and hear him walking towards the living then he came and sat on the sofa opposite me.
"Yeah, what is it?"
"Why have you been acting so distant with me? Have I done something to make you act like this and to go out every night? I want to spend time with you but you always go out with your friends and get drunk. What's up with you Niall?"
"Nothing's wrong with me, I'm perfectly fine. Maybe I don't want such a clingy girlfriend that wants to spend every second of the day with me! I HAVE FRiEND YOU KNOW!" He shouted the lat bit at me.
He thought I was clingy... All I could do was cry. I can't believe he would say that to me.
"I'm just going to leave, if I'm too clingy" I said softly and my way upstairs to get my things.
Once I packed my bags, I wiped my tears away from my eyes and from my cheeks. Then I made my way downstairs. " bye Niall, have a nice life" I said before I walked to the door. I took one look at him before I left, gosh I'm going to miss this boy. I opened the door and started walking g down the path and started crying.
I started running as fast i could then BANG.......

Hey guys, told you I would update and I would like to thank kateclarkson1999 this idea but don't say what happens ;)
What do you guys think going to happen?