Wow! Part2

That morning you woke up with a massive smile on your face just think that your boyfriend is Niall.
It was a Saturday so you sat up in bed and turn the tv on and check your phone. You have a text off Niall
'Hey love, are you busy tonight I want to take you on a proper date x'
'No I'm not busy, I would love to go on a date with you x'
As soon as you finished off texting, you rang your best friend up.
"OMG Y/B/F/N Niall asked me on a date and I said yes, will you please come and help me get ready?"
"I would love to! I ll be over in 5 minutes!"
You quickly put the phone down to see a text off you Niall.
' okay ^.^ I'll pick you up at six, I have a surpise for you aswell x'
You smile and ran down the stairs to anwser the door and your best friend was stood there with her make up bag.
-2hours later-
You was finally done and it was half five. You was wearing a long black dress that flowed, your hair was curled and you had amazing make up on. Your best friend went home and wished you luck. You just had to wait for Niall to turn up....
You suddenly heard two knocks at the door and walked over to open the door to see Niall wearing a white polo shirt and black skinny jeans. Wow he look good!!!
He smiled and said "wow Y/N you look beautiful, I'm proud to call you mine"
He then grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him and kiss you passionately. You was smiling into the kiss and so was he. You both pulled away and he walk you to his car.

Authors Note
Hey guys, I hope your enjoying this imagine! There is going to be two more parts to this one!
I'm want you guys to give me some ideas ^.^
Also later on I'll be doing a question and anwser ^.^