-Snapchat wars-

Your POV

The sun was shining, the birds were singing and i wasn't awoke by them but my phone constantly buzzing; by constant never ending! All I want to do is sleep! So I pick up my phone with anger and checked who it was.
Oh my! I'm going to to kill Niall! He has sent me over 20 snapchats! What an annoying best friend he is, I mean come on mann! 20 snapchats! I put my phone down on my bed side and slowly crawl out of bed, trying not to fall out instead. I did the biggest stretch and grabbed my phone and made my way down the stairs. Then guess what? My phone buzz again! But it was snapchat it was Niall ringing this time, I mean it 10:30 in the morning, calm down.
So I answered the phone. "Hello Mr inpatient!"
" Y/N why didn't you answer my snapchats? I feel so unloved!!" He sadly but pathetically said down the phone.
"Niall, I was enjoying my beauty sleep, even though I didn't get any! Give me a minute and I'll check them now, ok?" I replied.
He then started to giggle down the phone and said "ok! Then ring me after you h-h-have" he said in giggles then put the phone down.
What is that boy on! I slowly opened my snapchat and click though them all.

Snapchats he sent where:
1st- "Y/N I need to tell you something" Niall pouting
2nd- "it is really important.."
3rd- " ok here it goes.."
4th- "my life has been a rollarcoaster"
5th- " but when I met you it only went up in happiness:
6th- "you have changed my life for the better"
7th- " so I'm going to ask you this"
8th-" Be mine?"

Oh my.. Niall had just asked me to be his. I drop my phone in shock and look at the floor for seconds and then quickly pick my phone up in excitement. The phone starts ringing and I get more and more nervous..
He then picks the phone up and answers.
"Yes" was all that I could say and the first thing that came to my mind.
"Yes what?" He replied and I could tell he was smiling.
" Niall you donut! Yes I will be yours!"
Then a big massive scream came for down the phone from Niall and then I heard Louis shout "well done lad!!"
All I could do was laugh and at the same time be really happy. I really do love this boy and he is mine...

Authors-
Heyyyy guys! This is dedicated to sabribri2016 hope you like it!x