Love at first sight Part2

~Day of the concert~
You body was running with excitement, you can't wait to go to the concert with Tamara! You was daydreaming about Niall (like always)
"Y/N! We are here!"
You jump out of your daydream and run out the car and say bye to your mum. You go give your tickets in and go find you sit with Tamara.
You can't wait to see Niall, your Irish snowflake ;)
The concert begins to start and you spot Niall! OMG! You enjoy yourself with Tamara, singing and dancing. It finally gets to Little Things, everyone goes quiet and watches the boys perform. You begin to cry and you notice Niall looking at you and he winks at you! You suddenly stop crying and shake Tamara and say "Omg Niall just winked at me!"
~after the concert~
You was about to walk out when you heard someone say "Excuse me love!" You suddenly turn around to see Paul. He says to you "Would you mind to come backstage, someone wants to see you?" You nod .
You and Tamara are walking behind Paul nervously. you didn't know what was happening!
You suddenly see Niall running towards you will a smile across his beautiful face.
"Hey beautiful!" He says to you
You blush and say "Hi!"
"I was just wondering if I could get your number?"
"Yeah corse you can!"
He hands you his phone and you put your number in.
"Thanks beautiful, oh and can I have a photo of us two :)"
He pulls you in for a selfie :D...
That night when your on the way home, you can't wait till Niall texts you so you can text him back :)