Wow! (School days)

You where in history and you was at the back of the class sat next to you Best friend :)
Niall was sat on the table next to you and you had a massive crush in him. You was daydreaming like normal. When you felt a tap on your shoulder , you looked at your best friend but she was daydreaming then you heard giggles coming for Niall. You look at him and he has a big smile on his face and he whispers. " I know who you like" you heart suddenly sinks "well if you know who is it then?" You say to him nervously. Then he points to himself and smiles. " Who told you that!" then he points to your best friend. You look at her and give her the evils and whisper to her "why did you tell Niall that I like him?" "Because he likes you too" you blush and shake you head.
-Lunch-
You was sat with your friend and then you suddenly see Niall and he gives a note to you and walks off .
"Meet me under the tree after school :) -Niall x"
You show your friends she smiles. Does she know what gonna happen?
-end of the day-
You wait near the tree then you hear the sound if a guitar and your turn around to find Niall playing the guitar and singing.
He then pauses and says " I love you Y/N and I want you to be mine"