Be mine?...

Your P.O.V
I was going to prom with Niall but as friends we aren't dating or anything but I wish we was. I remember the day he ask me to go to prom with him...

Flashback
Me and my friends where sat on the grass talking about the latest gossip at lunch when I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Niall stood with pink flowers in his hand (ones in the pic) and smiling. I stood up in shock and smiled.
"Y/N would you do the honour of being my prom date?"
I literally threw myself at him and hugged him. I heard him chuckle and I whispered "I would love to"
End of flashback
It was prom night and all of my friends are over at mine helping each other get ready. I was wearing a baby pink dress which had a slit at the side of my leg and my hair was up in a ponytail styled. I wondered what Niall was wearing.
Me and my friends was waiting for our dates to turn up...
My mum poked her head though the door "girls the boys are here, you all look beautiful I'm so proud of you girls" she started getting all teary.
We all ran up to her and had a massive group hug together.
After the hug we all stared exit the room and making our way out to the stairs. I was the last one down.
I saw him.
His beautiful blues eyes glessing where so bright, his beautiful styled blond quiff, he fit perfect into his tux.
I was walking over to his and he made his way over to be me.
"You look am-azing Y/N" he grabbed my hand.
"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" I giggled quietly but I think he heard me because he grinned.
"Be good Y/n and have fun, be safe aswell!"my mum shouted while I made the way to the car
"I will look after her down worry Mrs Y/L\N" Niall shouted before you get in the limo.

Part twos coming up guys! Hope you enjoyed this part! Guys comment and tell me.