Introduction

In start of earth there are many creatures who live in the earth.... pegasus, griffon...unicorn,sphinx dragon...Phoenix, vampire and Werewolf and many more.....

Phoenix and dragon are very rare creature.. in the world...

When Phoenix and dragon become pair. So no can win against them...

Let see the how love blossom ......
Between them....

_________________________________________
Special note about story..

They live in human form.......and when they want they can change....... they are two kingdom
Wei kingdom and wen kingdom...
Both are the powerful kingdom.....
_________________________________________

Lan wangji

Lan wangji is the youngest son of prime minister of Wei kingdom

Lan wangji is the youngest son of prime minister of Wei kingdom..... he is cute, sassy, clumsy , kind , soft hearted and adorable.. his body is so beautiful and delicate, curve shape.. thin waist just like a girl.. he is very beautiful more than a girl..... many time people think wangji as girl.....wangji is Phoenix....but everyone think him a human.. because his mark hasn't shown.. yet...... wangji is the son of concubine of prime minister.... prime minister hates him and prime minister wives and their children hate wangji..... still wangji respect everyone... many times he was bullied by them...... wangji have boyfriend..but his boyfriend cheated on him........ next day he get to know that he is going to marry the crown prince of Wei kingdom.......

Wei wuxian

Wei wuxian is the crown prince and soon to be king of Wei kingdom

Wei wuxian is the crown prince and soon to be king of Wei kingdom.... he is son of present king Fengzi and second queen lu...He is cold heartedly, but kind to poor peoples hep them........ he is known as 'God of war warriors ' he is very caring, cute only toward his family ..... he loves his family..
He never disobey to his family....... in this world wuxian only hate one thing that is love .....he doesn't believe in love.......
One day king Feng forced his son to marriage.....and his first mother and his real mother find a partner for him....

_________________________________________
Guys.. I will not upload pictures of other characters....
_________________________________________

Other characters

King Wei fengzi

Present Emperor of Wei kingdom.....
He have three wives..... he loves his second wife most...he is a Werewolf....
He is father of Wei wuxian....

Queen Wei auro

She is the first wife of King and empress of kingdom....she consider wuxian as his own son...she have a daughter....which gonna to marry soon..... she is pegasus

Queen Wei lu

She is the second wife of King.. she is kind lady...she does not belong to any palace....nor royal family......she have two sons..wei cheng and Wei wuxian.....she is griffon

Queen Wei yu or Maddam yu...

She is third wife of king...... she hates wuxian and his brother.....she always tries to insult wuxian and his mother...
She have two sons.....she is sphinx....
She always think that that his son should be crown prince of Wei kingdom.....

Prince Wei cheng

He is the son of king and second queen...
He and wuxian always bickering...
When no one there except their mother...
He understand wuxian most...he is sweet and kind....he have a little crush on one minister of his father court......he is pegasus...

Princess Wei yanli

She is the only daughter of King and first queen.....she is very kind....she is engaged
She always wuxian and cheng like her own brother....they three are inseparable souls.....she tries close with her other two brother...but they don't talk to her...
She is unicorn....

Prince Wei lixin

He is the son of king and third queen....
He hate zhan because his mother filled his mind with hate.......he have many concubines........he is rude, stubborn and cold person...... he is cerberus....

Prince Wei Ling

He is the second son of king and third queen....he also didn't like zhan....he is friendly and flirty.....he also called playboy.......he is Werewolf just like his father.........

Wen Qing

She is the friend of wuxian, cheng and yanli....she is the healer in Wei kingdom... she run away from Wen kingdom and meet zhan and become friends and zhan offer her to stay in Wei kingdom as a healer...She is savage, kind..and have soft spot for wangji when they will meet....she have a twin brother... she is angel.....

Wen Ning

He is the friend of wuxian, cheng...and consider yanli as his sister...he have a twin sister.. he is kind lovely and cheerful person....he is the soldier and adviser of Wei kingdom...he is human

Lan xichen

He is also a good friend of wuxian......he consider wuxian as his little brother....
He is kind, mature,kind hearted...he is the youngest minister of Wei court.......he is sphinx

Lan Qurien

He is the prime minister of Wei kingdom..
And father of wangji...he hates wangji
And always says burden, useless child to him...... he is little bit greed too.....

Notes

First: This is my first time to write historical fanfiction with magical creatures and their power.....
I don't know much about that ...

Second: in this fanfiction.... may or maybe not I will updates slow and no hates for any Characters

Third: I am only using their names in fanfiction....it nothing to do with reality....and no hates toward xiao Zhan and Wang yibo....

Fourth: English is not my first language....so if there is any grammatical errors or mistakes....so please ignore it....

And don't copy from my work......
And guys I feel down some days ago because someone message me and say bad things to my story...I want to leave the wattpad.. .....but my friend explain and now I don't care about that person........