chapter 7

Author pov.

"SO BITCH....HOW ARE YOU? I KNOW YOU ONLY GET AGREE TO THIS MARRIAGE BECAUSE OF MONEY.....WHAT A SLUT? WUXIAN DESERVE MUCH BETTER"

Yangzi break the hug and smile toward wnagji.....but her smile is fake....it felt like she never say those hurtful words to wangji.....maybe for this marriage is not  happen with wangji consort .and he get into marriage because of his father. Who threatened him using his mother........but hearing this 'wuxian deserve much better ' somewhere in his heart...hurt him....he didn't even know wuxian better...but he didn't want to see wuxian with someone else....maybe their bond is not strong...but wuxian respect him...and never force him......wuxian is different...in few days
Wangji realize that wuxian is not what...everyone say....he is cute , kind and smile too....but his smile is only for his family....

Meanwhile Wuxian who is not so far from duo....he feel fishy..... when he saw yangzi say something to wangji...and wangji expression changed hurt expression.....and the way Yangzi smile after breaking the hug....her smile is not genuine....it something else....but what?......and after some second of realization he find out that yangzi said something to wangji which  Hurt wangji deeply......he feel very angry on yangzi..

After breaking the hug....yangzi greet
Wuxian....

"Greeting crown prince wuxian....I am wangji..favorite sister yangzi......we have met before many time...do you remember?"

Wuxian look at yangzi with his cold eyes...his handsome face showing no emotion.....wuxian only nodded his head....but the next action of wuxian surprise everyone.....

Basically wuxian intertwined his fingers with wangji......this action also surprises wangji......

When wuxian hold wangji hand in his big hand....wangji feel Unknown warmth which he never get from anyone expect his mother, granny and husiang......

Wuxian hand is big and cold...but it feel warm for wangji....wangji feel secure...
He look at their intertwined hands.....

Meanwhile everyone is looking at them.....almost everyone is surprised....
The great crown prince Wei wuxian who hate skinship....his holding someone's hand...

Queen lu looking at the couple with shiny eyes....... Don't that think she wouldn't get shocked....she also surprised at wuxian actions....but inside she feels so happy...she wants to dance....she didn't know what happen there....but she know that wangji every action and everything effects on wuxian......

Yangzi is looking at their (wuxian and wangji intertwined hands) with jealousy.....she always wants to marry with wuxian but because of queen lu...she can't get marry to wuxian.....

In the whole hall...not only yangzi feel jealousy....there is someone else too...who is no other than lixin....he look at wuxian and wangji intertwined hands........he want to go there and separate wuxian from wangji....but before he can go....our story bitch....I mean lixin mother....Maddam yu stop him by giving him eyes signal to not make any scene.......

Meanwhile our xianwang couple....
Wangji looking at wuxian.....Wuxian have very sharp features......wangji come out from his train of thought...when he hear wuxian sentences...

"Wangji....what yangzi said to you?"

For a moments yangzi forget to take the breath......she feel scared...what if wangji tell wuxian...what she said....what wuxian will do?.... in her mind....this thoughts is running....

Meanwhile wangji is also surprises....
How did he get to know that he is sad by yangzi words......he look at yangzi....he saw yangzi neverous face.....then he look at wuxian....and said...