chapter 5

Author pov.

Wangji lost his way.....the Palace ways are so confusing for wangji...he doesn't remember from which way he come.....
Suddenly he bumped on someone...and fell on ground.......he rub his butt to reduce the pain....then he hear someone....he lift his face to see....

"Beautiful.....are you ok?"

Wangji find a handsome man....who is looking at him.....but the way of him he looking at wangji......is uncomfortable for wangji....but wangji ignore it...because he think that it his first time here...so he unfamiliar to him....so he feel uncomfortable.....

Wangji look at that handsome before nodding his head and said....

"I am fine....."

Handsome man give hand to wangji...at first wangji look at hand then he took the hand and stood up from ground.........

"What are you doing here...pretty?"
Handsome man ask while looking at wangji from head to toe.....

But wangji didn't notice the way that the handsome man looking at him....he
Said while little pout come to his face...

"I lost my ways...."

"OH....I can help you....."
Handsome is lick his lip....but wangji didn't notice it....

Hearing the reply....wangji said...

"Thank you so much ..... "

"Come....I will show you the way.."

Handsome man turn to walk but suddenly they hear a voice...

"Where are you taking him...Ling?"

Wangji look at owner of the voice....he find another handsome man...

He think....huh..is this palace is full of handsome people......he come out from his thought of train when he hear Ling is saying something...

"I am just helping him.....she lost her ways.... cheng " while pointing at wangji...

First wangji look around to see is there any girl....why he indicate him as her...

"You are helping.....you are kidding....you only know two thing...
First insult my brother or second play with other hearts...." cheng said....

"OH really...." Ling said...

Cheng ignore him and turn toward wangji and said...

"Are you wangji? My brother wuxian spouse?"

Wangji nodded his head and Said..
"Yes...I am....and your brother....it mean you are also a prince"

"Yes I am....is you lost the way...don't worry I will help you" cheng said softly..
He feel so proud that his mother chose this beautiful spouse for his brother...

Wangji nodded and cheng ask him to follow him....both leave drop there..leaving Ling behind...Ling grits his teeth...he feel insult.....after both figure disappear from his sight....he throw  a Vase which is there.........

After leaving Ling behind cheng take wangji to queen chamber.....

"Mother...."

Queen lu is doing her work...when she hear cheng....she turn her face to see that cheng is standing there while wangji is behind him.....

Wangji looking at queen lu.....
Queen lu smile and come toward them ..

"Yes cheng.....wangji do you need anything?"

Wangji said..
"You are same one who I give the necklace and you also come to my house..."

"Yes I am....and I thankful  to god that I find you for my son.....wangji.. did you take bath...?"