Chapter 11

Author pov.

Wuxian continues punching the tree ... His punch is so stronger... The blood is bleeding from his hand...

Wangji is not far from Wuxian... But he is scared to approach Wuxian what if he punches him in his pretty face...
Then how will he praise himself?
But at the same time, he wants to hug Wuxian and stop him from hurting himself...

He remembers how angry Wuxian look when he gets to know...
He knows why Wuxian is so Angry because Wangji told Wuxian about his past relationship with yang-yang...

Wangji didn't want to hide it from Wuxian...or wuxian get to know about it from someone else... It felt like he cheats on him...

So before yang-yang replies to Wuxian question... Wangji drags Wuxian away from everyone...and tells him...

Of course... Wuxian is angry... But wangji didn't expect that he would be that angry...

When Wuxian got to know... He was shocked... But when he hears that bastard cheated his wangji with another guy...

He wanted to yang-yang punch on his not-so-handsome face...  Instead of this tree...

Aww... This tree is facing the wrath of Him... But even if yang-yang comes in front of him... Wuxian can't do anything... Because it is wangji past... If wangji wants to punish him... Then Wuxian would help him...

He didn't have reason to slash the yang-yang head from his body... Because he was nothing to wangji when he was with yang-yang...

But if this bastard hurt or try to misbehave with his innocent little husband... Then Wuxian will kill him because now Wuxian is wangji husband...

Meanwhile, wangji slowly approaches Wuxian... He hugged Wuxian from behind...

"Xian gege... Please stop...pls🥺"   wangji cutely and innocently said...

And this melts our tough guy Wuxian's heart... He turns and unconsciously hugs wangji from the front...

Wangji be like 😳... He shockingly stared at Wuxian... He didn't expect this from Wuxian...

Far from them, one figure is looking at the scene with burning eyes...

"Fuck... That bastard... Wuxian... Wangji is mine... You snatch many things from my life...but not him"

(back to xianwang)

"Wow... What a beautiful sight!"

"I bet... My brother's next move is kissing her... Poor wangji... She gets a beast...tsk. Tsk."

Wuxian and wangji look behind and saw Xichen and Cheng that are betting...

Cheng gave a wicked smile to Wuxian and said...

"Aiya... Xian Brother .... wasn't you getting satisfied after fucking her in the morning that you are doing it again... God... Brother... This is a holy place... Please control your hormones..." Cheng shamelessly said all this...

Wuxian is shocked... Like what the fuck... He never expects that his not-so-innocent brother will say something like that... And that front of wangji...

He darkly looks at xichen... And xichen hands up and said

" I am innocent, Wuxian... "

Wuxian roll his eyes and think... 'Yeah yeah. So Innocent after fucking my brother...'

Meanwhile, wangji looks down... He is so shy to even look at them...

His cheeks are red like a tomato... He looks so cute and the innocent pout on his face makes him cuter...