chapter 2

Author pov.

It's Evening time....everyone is busy in their work....men are selling their products.......women doing house chores... and children are playing.....

Apart from everyone.....Near the lake ....a teenager boy is running behind a cute fluff white rabbit.....he is trying his best to catch the rabbit......

And at last he finally catch the rabbit....
The boy pat the rabbit white fur....
Boy said with little pout...

"Bunbun.....I am exhausted....why you run in that speed.....ah...my leg are in pain....but whatever....I feel so relax...the wind is touching my face....which make me feel calm and happy...."

The teenager boy look so beautiful....his long silk black hair touching his thigh.....
His cute pointed nose ..with little pout ... and small face with snow like skin....
Makes the boy ....look like a ethereal angel....

"Wangji.....what are you doing here? I am looking for you in entire forest....I think that you lost....but here you playing with this little rabbit"

Suddenly a man appear behind the teenager boy.....

"Hehe...yang yang....look I catch a rabbit and given him a name"

"OH really "

"Yes...and his name is bunbun...."

Yang yang come forward and hug wangji from behind.......after some minutes he broke the hug....and turn wangji....... wangji eyes on ground....
He lift wangji chin.....he look at his eyes.....he said in husky voice...

"Wangji....I am desperate about it..... I want to feel inside you"

Wangji feel shy and said with low voice...
"Yang yang....please....I want my first time after our marriage "

Yang yang and wangji are boyfriends....
Wangji loves yang yang very much...
They are almost 2 years in relation .....
But wangji never let yang yang kiss...or make out with him.....he always want his  first time after  his marriage whenever yang yang want to kiss or make out with wangji.....wangji always refuse him and say that he want his first time after their marriage........

Yang yang look handsome...build up man....when you look at two...you will think that both are made for each other......but you are wrong....yang yang look like gentleman and loyal....but he is not....he have many affairs......but wangji know nothing..... he is with wangji only because of his beauty......
He only want wangji body....but wangji never let him touch him.......he never love wangji.....yang yang  work in loyal palace....he is a high ranker soldier....

"Wangji...let's go .....it's already evening...we gave to go home......hmm."

"Ok yang yang"
Wangji smile like a cute child.....
Wangji is very cute guy.......he always respect every...If that person hate him.....

Both yang yang and wangji leave from there....now they are walking to the street.....wangji looking all the things with sparkling eyes....

Suddenly a beautiful  girl come in their way.......

"Yang yang..... you didn't come yesterday" that girl said....

"Sorry...babe ... I am just busy..."

"So now you are free ....let's go to have fun"

Wangji feeling uncomfortable....hearing their conversations.......he is too innocent to understand it...(awe...my bo baby..... why you so innocent.....)

"Wangji....I have some work....can you go by yourself?" Yang yang ask...
(Yeah yeah ..... you and your so called work.......  please guys don't hate me... I know many of you....love and admire yang yang......I also do....)