chapter 3

Author pov.

At palace....

Wuxian is discussing some serious matter with xichen......wuxian always take advise from xichen.....
Xichen is mature.....it's not like that wuxian is not mature... wuxian is so clever and smart ........
Xichen is elder than him....and he always consider him as his big brother and elder too and think that xichen will give him good advise...

"So you think....he is doing behind this all?" Xichen ask

"I am not sure....but I think so..... I have doubts...so secretly sent someone to tell us....about him....his every move"
Wuxian reply.....seriousness is showing in his voice....

"Ok...I wil send someone and " before xichen complete his sentence......a guard
Come.....

Guard bow toward wuxian and said...
"Greeting crown prince....."

"What happen....you are here?" Wuxian
Ask coldly.....he hates when someone come when he discussing some important matters....

"Sorry crown prince but queen lu.."
Before guard complete his sentence...
Wuxian immediately stood up from seat and xichen also stood up when they hear queen lu name...

"What about mother? Tell me?" Wuxian ask worriedly....he loves his mother most.....he come infront of guard and said...

"Speak...."

"Crown prince.....queen lu is crying.....
King fengzi, queen auro and prince cheng and princess yanli is there ..... near the queen...
Empress auro order us to inform you and come there...."

Wuxian share a look with xichen....
Xichen is understand it......that they will continue this Matter later.......
Xichen nodded his head

"Ok....." wuxian leave from there....and that guard who come to call wuxian....also follow him.....

Wuxian reach infront the room....and quard stop  outside the room because they are not allowed when it's Matter of royal family...

Wuxian open the door and saw the queen lu is crying while yanli is consoling her.....by hugging her....

Wuxian come near and said...
"Mom....what happen?"

"Wuxian......lu is crying so much after she come from her mother house"
Queen auro said......she secretly grinning...which is not notice by anyone...

Wuxian come near queen lu and sit beside her...and said in clam tone..

"Mother....what happen? Why are you crying?"

Queen lu crying....while hiding his face on her knees....she lift her face and said

"Wuxian......today I go to the your's grandmother house and I found a book
About dragon....I start to read and in one page it's say that dragon have to marry before they turn 22.... if they not marry....they will die......but you don't agree to marry....... wuxian....my son....I don't want you to die........." queen lu cry more loudly now...... wuxian immediately hug his mother and said

"Mother...don't cry......tell me in which book you read....show me"

Queen lu and queen auro share a look and queen auro immediately said...

"Wuxian...don't you trust your mother and what she said..."

"I do but" Before wuxian complete his sentence....queen lu immediately cut him

"Wuxian....please....I don't want that.....whatever in book write become truth....please...wuxian...for your mother sake....please marry to a girl....
I don't want you to die..."