Chapter 10

Author pov.

Wangji wakes up...Feeling no warmth... He feels cold... He slowly open his eyes and saw an empty area beside him... It looks like no one is there... It is clean and wrinkles free...

He remembered what happen... He remembers that Wuxian is looking mad yesterday... He thinks of the Wuxian's expression when he got to know that he is Human... His expression was like he was betrayed by him...

A few tears roll down from his doe eyes without his permit... Suddenly he felt someone's hand on his cheeks to wipe his wipe... And then he gets to know that he is crying.

Wangji looks at the person and queen lu gives him motherly smile... He felt loved that someone was here to wipe his tears... He hugged queen lu...

Queen Lu is confused but she didn't say anything... Just patted his back... She kisses his forehead... And pat his head... Wangji cried louder.

He remembers all the things... How his family treat him. Many times they didn't give him food... And make him do all the chores... How they treat him and his mother... He sobbed every night...

When he meets yang-yang... Yang-yang treats him better than his family... And cares for his need... But why he cheated him?
Is he a burden on everyone's life?

Would Wuxian leave him too?

This thought shakes him inside... He doesn't know Wuxian better... But spending a little amount of time with Wuxian... He felt good...

"Wangji baby, are you fine? Do you need something?"
Queen Lu asks him softly...

Wangji looks at her with his doe eyes... Queen Lu looks at wangji in awe... She is want to pinch wangji's chubby cheeks... Which she does with a smile... God wangji's cheeks are so soft like a child's...

Wangji pouted and said...
"Maa... I am ok... Don't pinch my cheeks"

"Oh, so Is Wuxian the only one eating your cheeks? At least let me pinch your cheeks..." Queen Lu said with a little pout...

But wangji is blushing so hard... His whole face is red...
He looks down at his lap and plays with his robe...

Queen Lu notices it and smiles sweetly... She is so proud of herself that she finds a perfect bride for Wuxian...

'This girl is so cute and I am sure she will make my son crazy for her innocence' Queen lu thought...

"Maa... You didn't tell me why you come here?" wangji asks hesitation... As he thinks Queen lu would be offended and think that he wants to go...

He waits for a rude reply which he always gets... But instead of the rude reply... Queen Lu patted his head and said...

"We all are going out... So I come to ask you to join us... It would be fun..."

Wangji smile brightly and nodded his head... Queen Lu smile and left the room to give wangji the privacy to change his cloth.

She is waiting outside with others... King fengzi, Queen auro, Queen yu, Lixin, cheng, yanli, ling and Wuxian are waiting...

They are talking about random things... They all are going to the temple... It is a ritual that after the moon night festival...  It is a ritual in that everyone goes to the temple and prayer there... King fengzi's great-grandfather started this ritual... No one knows why he started it...

And people say if a married couple spends their two nights near the temple... They would be tied to each other at every birth... But no one stays there... No one knows why...

The temple is near the forest...

"Wuxian, go and bring Wangji... He is taking too much time" Queen auro said to Wuxian...