chapter 1

Author pov.

It's early morning....sun is glowing ...
Some are woke up and do their work...
They all have a lovely smile in their faces.....and everyone know behind their happiness...there is their king
'Wei fengzi' and crown prince ' Wei wuxian ' who love and take care of their subjects with their whole heart....

There are two kingdom.....Wei kingdom and wen kingdom.....Wei kingdom is full with prosperity....love and trust.....where
Wen kingdom is opposite.....people who live in wen kingdom want to run away from Wen kingdom.....but can't able...just because of their so called king ......Whenever someone tries to run....the king kill that person....only few are able to do so.......... there are many clan under Wei kingdom or wen kingdom......
Both are powerful and wealth kingdom..

Birds are chipping on the branch of a tree.....
A handsome man is sleeping peacefully on soft bed......breeze are slowly and lightly touches is face...... suddenly his room open and revealing a woman who is in her lates forties.....she smile and go toward bed where is young man is sleeping peacefully....... she peck on his forehead and shake him and said with lovely smile...

"Baby...wake up....it's morning .... if you don't wake up... I will throw your Emperor smile "

Hearing his favorite Emperor smile will be throw by his mother..... if he not wake up...... he immediately wake up and sit up...

"Look....mother...I am wake up....don't throw my Emperor smile"

"Haha.....wuxian.....I don't understand why you were called cold...... my son is the sweetest boy" second queen lu said with chuckle...... and give the almond milk which is beside the bed ....... actually it's wuxian habit to drink almond milk when he wake up ......so maid put the hot milk in his room and after some minutes.....queen lu come and wake up his lovely son....and give him almond milk to drink.......

"Mother....people will see me what I show them....." wuxian reply calmly and have small smile in his face....... if other saw him....they would be shocked....you know why........because he rarely smile.......and he only smile infront of his family.....especially his mother and brother...

"Ah...wuxian....what would I do.....why you....anyways leave this topic ...... by the way......son.... you always busy with kingdom work..."

"Hmm...yes I am...but why are you asking...."

"Don't interrupt me...when I say something " lu made a pout....wuxian smile at his mother childishness.....

"Ok...ok...I 'm sorry....you continue...my beautiful mother..."

"So I am saying that you always busy in work......so you need someone also who take care of...."

"Mother .... I have you ...... you always take care of me ...... I don't need someone "

"I....wuxian ..... I am getting old day by day....... and I need some rest too....huh...why don't you understand?"

"What I have to understand?"

Wei lu facepalm...... how stupid her son.
People called him genius.......smart ....
God of war warriors... .....but why he not understand what her mother means..
To erase the confusion....she said with clamly and excitedly tone....

"Ah...wuxian....how you can this stupid...
I want you to marry with someone who can take care of you....when I am not there...."

Wuxian who is drinking his almond milk ..... started coughing after hearing his mother words....

Lu saw his son condition.....rub his back and started to scolding him.....
Only his mother can scold him....If his mother not .....so no one can scold him...
He is very close to his mother....