⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Hi,

Recently I lost my grandpa... It is very hard for me as he was so close to my heart...

He is like my hope, my happiness...  Without him, I feel like Why am I still alive?

When that person who is close to you, left you alone in this cruel world... Make you realise how worthless you are without them...

My grandpa was my hope... He gave us advice and motivate us... And tell us how to do things to become successful...

Before I can fight my life's problems and make him proud of me... He left me alone... He used to give me the best advice and always motivate me...

I don't know what will I do without him.

I regretted that I didn't take his blessing when he was going to hospital...

It was evening time when my grandpa's health getting worse than before... His hands and feet getting cold... We were rubbing... He was sweating... We are tense that day... Grandpa was saying that he was going... We opposed it... Grandpa's tongue colour also changes to blue...

My uncle, father and My aunt take Grandpa to the hospital... I had to stay because I have to stay with grandma...

The most unexpected things which we never imagine...
Grandpa had died... He was not anymore with us...  I was stiff when I see everyone crying... My mind lost its sense for a few mins...

I woke when I saw my grandma crying and my family also crying...

I refuse to see my grandpa's body who was lying lifelessly... I can't believe it... I cried and cried...

I thought that Grandpa will wake up again like those movie scenes...
But it never happened...

It is very hard for me as well as my family... We are all close to Grandpa... It is difficult for us to stay strong... We lost our strength...

Guys... I don't know if I will be able to write again or not... I don't think so cuz my grandpa left me... He is like my vitamins...

I am so broken... I don't think I will be able to do anything even writing...

I will not be active for a few days and weeks or maybe months and will not update...

I am sorry to those people who were expecting an update... I don't think I will be able to update anything... My mind will not be able to think about anything but my grandpa (my dada ji)

It is a hard situation for me and my family... My family was emotionally broken... I try my best to stay strong but it is hard...

It hurt whenever I see the empty place where Grandpa used to sit and sleep...

So I am so sorry but I am mentally breaking down. :(
I need to stay to cool myself and take care of my family...

I am still crying while writing it... It is very emotional for me... And whenever I think about those moments... I feel how worthless I am without my grandpa...

😭😭😭😭😭☹️