chapter 4

Author pov.

Everyone is so excited for marriage....
King also  announced the wedding of their crown prince...but he didn't tell whom their crown prince gonna to marry........

Wuxian having so much headache because his mother.....you know why...
Because for wuxian's wedding.....whenever queen lu want to buy something related to wedding...so she drag wuxian with her.......because of this wuxian can't able to stay...

Meanwhile wangji doesn't know that he gonna to marry....he only knows that their crown prince gonna to marry...and he is happy for it.....

Day before marriage..

Wangji is roaming around the house freely because yangzi and any others are out for some hours....and Lan Qurien Is in court....

After walking wangji become bore...so he decided to go to meet his boyfriend...

In a way ....he saw a beautiful hairpin
He don't know...why he want to buy this.....

He walk toward the shop and ask

"Mam...how much this hairpin cost?"

"5yuan"

"Please pack this hairpin"

Old lady smile and said..

"Your choice is good...do you know that this hairpin is a sign of love.....when your love one make you wear this.....
Your both love for each other will increase and never any problem come between between you and your lover.."

Wangji listen all this very carefully....he have a very beautiful smile.....which make anyone to feel butterflies in their stomach ....

Wangji think that if yang yang make him wear this....their love for each other will only increase.......wangji come out from his thought when he hear the old woman....

Women packed the hairpin and give to wangji......and wangji pay for the hairpin.....

After buying the hairpin....wangji walking  toward his boyfriend house....
While laughing at his thought.....
Thinking about  they will  spend each movement with other....share their sorrow and happiness.....

After some time wangji reach in infront of yang yang house.....

Suddenly he hear some noise from inside.....noise become louder......suddenly he hear a scream...
He immediately run inside to see....
He think that somebody attack on his boyfriend......

He open the door and saw that his boyfriend and a girl both are naked...
This scene broke wangji heart in millions pieces.....

Girl immediately cover herself and ask..
"Don't you not have shame?  You bitch.."

Wangji looking at yang yang...while his tears are flowing from his eyes......

Yang yang come forward....but wangji step backwards