Chapter 13

Author pov.

Suddenly a woman opens his eye and asks in a cold deep voice...

" Who are you two? How do you come here?"

Both stare at the woman without blinking their eyelashes.
The woman looks decent and her cloth is pure white... She gives a calm yet cold vibe...

Her gaze looks deeply into their eyes... Like she trying to find out if there is any danger.

"Hello Miss, Actual we-" Wangji start but he halts as he saw that woman stand up and say with a proud smile...

"Long Time no see, Wei Wuxian."

Wuxian give a confused look but then he widen his eyes in realization...

"Fang Wang... You, here..."

It was shocking that she is here in the hidden cave... And why the fuck she is here? And how long she is here?

"Ah, now you remember me..." fang wang chuckled but her black eyes coldly stares at the person...

Fang wang & Wei Wuxian are rivals as people think... But from the Wuxian perspective, fang wang is just a pal with whom he can rehearse his swordsmanship......

Don't think of her as a normal woman... She can make your life hell if she wants to...

"Fang wang, We all thought that you-"

"that I die... Huh... No worry... I will not die so soon, Wei Wuxian"

"Wang Fang, what are you saying-?"

"Wei Wuxian, you are just a liar... Always break other hearts & trust..."

Fang gives an unreadable look to Wuxian... Wangji silently watches the drama... He still doesn't figure out what the hell is going on.

But he understands that there is a huge misunderstanding... But what it was...
And tension here is no joke... Wuxian blankly looked at Fang...

"Think, what do you like? You are still stubborn... Just tell me how we can go out?"

Wuxian asked... Wangji thought we should go back from the way from which we reach here... Why is Wuxian asking this useless question... But when he roams his eyes in the cave... There is no tunnel connected to this cave...

Seems like there was no tunnel attached to the cold cave before.

"Haha... You are not that fool, as I thought Wei Wuxian... If you can find your way... Then do it..." fang wang said with a wicked grin... And vanishes into the air...

Wangji widen his eyes, he was shocked... Where did that woman go?

"Shittt!!!!" Wuxian exclaimed with anger...

"Xian gege... I - I " Wangji suddenly feel cold there... He rubs his body...

Wuxian understands the situation... Humans & Phoenix are sooner to get cold or feel cold... It was not good for them to stay in the cold environment...

"Wangji, I am here." Wuxian hug wangji and rub his back...

Wangji's body is shivering... Wuxian takes out his outer robe and covers wangji fragile body...

"Xi-Xian ge-ge it so cold he-here"

"Wangji, don't close your eyes... Xian gege will do something" Wuxian try to comfort wangji...

But by increasing time... Wangji body colour changes to blue... He barely opens his eyes... He continued blinking his eyes...

"Xian gege... I don't think I will make myself conscious..."