chapter 9

Author pov.

"What??? Wait a minute, are you human?"   Wuxian yelled...

Tears form in wangji 's blue eyes... He feels scared that Wuxian will treat him in a bad way like his cousins and his father treat him.
Wangji slowly nodded his head. He is too scared to look up...

Wuxian is looking at wangji... His heart aches when he saw wangji who has tears in his blue eyes...

But he is shocked too... He is married to a human. People didn't treat humans nicely... Wen ning is also human and also a capable soldier... He proves himself

So, other soldiers don't treat him badly...
Because wen ning is a capable and delicate soldier... But wangji is not like wen ning...

Wangji is a fragile, innocent human. He can't fight with everyone... Wuxian didn't know how to react to this shocking truth...

He never thought he would get married to a human... He looks at wangji with cold eyes which held no emotion.

Wangji looks at the ground while fiddling with his fingers... Wuxian opens his mouth but before he can say anything a soldier comes and kneel in front of Wuxian.

" Crown prince, there is the problem... Queen and king immediately call you"

"Hmm... I am coming". Wuxian coldly said...

Wuxian grabs wangji hand...and makes wangji sit on his white horse, Wuxian sits behind Wangji...

Wangji's back is touching Wuxian's hard chest...wangji can feel his heartbeat which is beating so fast.

~After reaching the palace~

Wuxian is walking into the palace...while wangji is following him like a lost puppy...

Wangji has a cute sad pout... He is frightened what if Wuxian kicks out him of the palace or Is he treat him like his cousins did?

Wangji was still in his thoughts that he didn't notice that Wuxian stop walking...
Suddenly he bumped into Wuxian's tough back...

"owi... Why is he so hard? My head is hurting..."  wangji mumbled to himself...
But we know that Wuxian is so skilled that he can hear wangji lowly voice...

He inwardly chuckles but didn't show... And coldly said...
"I can hear..."

"ahh... I am not saying to you... I am saying it to your back..." wangji said while trying to convince Wuxian that he didn't say anything...

"but my back is a part of my body... So whatever you say to my back... It means you say to me" Wuxian coldly replies...
But this time his tone is colder than before... Wangji shakes a little at Wuxian's cold voice...

"but -" before wangji continued, a guard kneel down and now and said to Wuxian that the queen & king is calling him immediately into their chamber...

Before leaving Wuxian turned toward wangji and said in his cold tone...
"wangji you go to the room and freshen up... I will be late... So you sleep... Don't wait for me..."

And after saying... Wuxian leaves without looking at wangji...  Wangji wants to say something but Wuxian didn't mind listening to him...

A tear rolled down from his eyes... He closes his eyes and then opens them... And a cute smile comes to wangji face when he remembers how Wuxian and he spent their time... Wuxian is free and how beautiful Wuxian bunny smiles.
It makes his heart warm...

Suddenly, he feels a tap on his shoulder... He turns and saw husiang who gives him a small smile...

"wangji... Let's go" husiang said...
And hold wangji hand...