chapter 8

Wuxian pov.

I drag wangji from the there.....we walk until I find a silent place....I push wangji on walk and ask...

"What are you doing here....don't you know that you can't come here....if you come here....why didn't you bring guards with you?"

I don't know why I feel anger......what if I didn't saw wangji here.....what would happen if I didn't follow her....what if something went wrong with her.....
Only these thoughts are in my mind...

"I-I w-want to ro-roam  here...B-but m-mother said w-we can't go...but I-I want to go the-their....so plan t-this.."
She  is shuttering.....his eyes are now ground.....she didn't look at me when she said these all....

Hearing a the answer...a feel a wave of anger is flow in me....I tightly closed my hands and punch it on the wall....

When I open my eyes...I saw a shock wangji.....wangji immediately takes my hand in his small hand..and said...

"What you do? Are you crazy.....don't you have brain....stupid idiot Dumbo gege"A small pout come  to wangji faces making her look like a cute child....
And the way of her to scolding me is different......in my life ...never ever any scold...not even my parents too...

I come out from my trance when wangji shake me and said with her angry tone..which is so cute to hear....

"Are you Dumbo or stupid gege....if you are anger....why you hurt yourself......
You should care about yourself.....look at you....how thin you are looking.....blah blah blah blah"

Wangji lecture and every words coming from mouth....is too sweet....I know she is scolding and saying me stupid....but I don't know why I don't feel anger....if there would someone else at wangji place.....I already kill him...when she  call me stupid......

But wangji......with wangji everything seems different......

End of wuxian pov..

Author pov.

Wuxian is looking at wangji.....while wangji is scolding wuxian...for hurting himself....

Wangji look up when he get no reply from wuxian....his eyes meet with wuxian black eyes which is looking at him.......he feel a wave of heat coming to his cheek......he look back into wuxian black eyes.......

Wangji find himself lost in those black eyes....after sometime wangji and wuxian broke the eyes contract......there is awkward silence between them.....

Suddenly wangji feel something on his shoulder...he look at should and shout so loudly....he immediately run toward on wuxian and jumped on wuxian....
The sudden action of wangji  shocked
The wuxian but he hold wangji tightly in his arms.......wangji hid his face on wuxian chest and said....

"T-there  a bug .....please remove from my shoulder......it scary....he will eat me..look he still looking at me...."

Wuxian look at wangji shoulder where he pointed and find there was no bug anymore...wuxian think 'maybe bug also run from here after hearing his loud shout'

"Wangji there is no bug...." wuxian said in soft tone......

Wuxian is shocked when he use his soft tone for someone else other than his family...( you stupid gege..wangji is not someone else....he is your
Baby husband.....I am proud that my baby give right name to you...Dumbo gege)

Wangji open his eyes.....and his eyes meet wuxian but immediately he look at  his shoulder..and there was no bug there....then he notice their position....