Chapter 6

Author pov.

At midnight in xianwang couple 's room

After the making the pillows walls.... now wangji is sleeping peacefully....
But wuxian is awake.....he is thinking about the drug dealer....what that man said to him......

Flashback...

"Guards...put them behind the bars....they tries to sell drug...which is illegal......" Wuxian said in commanding tone.....

Guards takes two men from there...to put them behind the bar....
Suddenly one of them...

"What you think of yourself.....you only stop us....but there thousands of drug dealers...who sell and buy drug.....how can stop them.....Remember that crown prince Wei wuxian....you stop one...but there are thousand are outside....how you stop them.." After saying that that man smirk....

Wuxian come toward him.....and said coldly while looking at that man eyes....

"Guards....6000 slash on his back. And legs ...and make sure that he can't able to stand.....I myself come to check this....
Understand....."

Guards immediately nodded their head.....that man smirk vanished....wuxian dangerously looking at the man while smiling like a devil...

"And about the those dealer....you don't have to worry....you will meet them soon..." wuxian coldly said....which somewhat scared that man....

Then Guards took them from there...

End of the flashback

Wuxian is thinking about this....suddenly he felt a hand on his stomach.....he turn his head and saw that wangji in sleep keep his hand on wuxian....

" I should immediately remove from her hand from  here ....otherwise when she wake up...she will call me..prevert again.." wuxian said to himself...

And he carefully remove her handfrom his stomach.

And after removing wangji from himself...he turn and tries to sleep...

But Suddenly someone kick him behind...which is none other than wangji....and wuxian fell on ground....

"Owi Maa....ouch..this devil.....ah my back..." wuxian said to himself...and rub his butt to reduce the pain.....

Wuxian stood up from ground....and saw that wangji broke the pillows wall which he made between them.. and many pillows are ground.....

Wuxian sigh and again lay on bed...
Now wuxian is facing wangji....
Suddenly in sleep...wangji hit on wuxian's little brother ....

Wuxian who just close his eyes....immediately widen his eyes in shocked.
He immediately put his hand on his little brother.....

Then wangji who is in sleep...throw his hand...which hit wuxian on his nose...

"Ouch...what the hell?" Wuxian whisper.....he didn't want to wake wangji....but this....ah...Wuxain immediately stood up from bed while putting one hand on his little brother and one on his nose......

He take a pillows and put them down on ground and then lay on cold ground...
It's hurting where wangji hit him......but he can't say anything...because that person who cause pain for him....is sleeping peacefully like a cute baby.....

Floor is so hard for wuxian.....he can't able to sleep properly....he always sleep on soft bed....he badly want his bed...but remembering that what wangji did to his little brother and nose....he decided to sleep on floor....sleeping on floor is much better than sleeping on same bed with wangji......