~11~

William slowly kissed up her neck before capturing her lips in his "Things won't be the same, ever, you understand this don't you?" he mumbled and locked his eyes with hers "I shall stop if you want me to"

"No...I mean yes- continue please"

He let out a soft chuckle before kissing her once again "Christ woman, you confuse me more than Arthur solving mathematics" he spoke in jest.

"Don't bring him into this, just kiss me and keep your mouth shut"

"I can't kiss you properly if my mouth is closed" He sarcastically replied.

Eliza giggled slightly before teasingly stroking his jaw, lightly scratching his beard in the process "You may use your mouth..."

William smirked slightly before pressing his lips to hers "I'll make good use of it then" he mumbled as he hitched up her skirts "My, my, you don't know what you've gotten yourself into" She looked up at him with wide eyes as he gathered her dress at her waist and knelt in front of her open thighs "You're glistening, you realise"

"what?"

"how long have you wanted this?"

"A few days..." William smirked to himself before prising her opening apart so he could slide his thumb in "oh god..." she arched against him and let out a soft moan "William..."

"you like that then?" He teased as he added his index finger.

"Willi- ohh!" Eliza half squeaked only for him to remove all stimulation "That's not a very gentlemanly thing to do"

"I'm no gentleman"

"I've establi- oh god!" She moaned when he slowly slipped a finger back into her heat "You're not playing fairly..."

William let out a low chuckle before clenching his jaw and adding another finger "I never do" he smirked before running his spare hand along her thigh "but I can be slow and gentle if you wish"

"be gentle..."

"of course" William gently curled her finger before covering her mouth with his to suppress any moans. He pulled away from her before smirking "Last chance to run"

"as if I would do that" Eliza flushed as he lowered his head between her legs "Wh-what are you doing?"

"Do you plan on questioning my antics all evening?" William asked before raising his head "What do you expect?"

"You just sticking it in..."

William let out a choked-back chuckle before rolling his eyes and settling between her thighs. He planted soft kisses up her thighs before gently nipping the skin "That's for laughing when I fell in the lake" he then moved a little further up and bit the skin again "And that's for thinking I'd 'just stick it in you' I'm far more passionate than that" Eliza felt his warm breath on her heat as he inched closer, which made her quiver. Until he pressed his tongue to her quim.

John had never done anything like this! He'd pressed a few experimental kisses around her thighs but never had he done something as intimate as this! William smirked to himself at her pleased moans and carried on lapping at her. After a few minutes he raised his head and bit his lip "Why did you stop..."

He arched a brow "what did I say about questioning my antics?" Eliza widened her eyes at his words as he got above her "I want you to know that I'd never hurt you, do you trust me?"

She nodded before lightly tracing the dips in between his ribs "I trust you...I want you too" With those words, he pushed his breeches down and discarded them somewhere in the room, leaving him in his cotton underwear. Eliza could clearly see the outline of his growing erection and bit her lip. He untied the string on his drawers before discarding them also.