Chapter 7: Wings of Glass

Lisa saw him and said surprised "You were asleep for 2 days! I was able to keep your shop running since my father also owned a shop." Stewart was surprised to see that Lisa and Luna hadn't tried to run after he fainted. The question bothered him quite a bit so he decided to ask. "You guys are still here? I thought you guys would leave." Lisa took one last bite at her Desi pie and answered "Me and Luna are in a weird situation right now since we're both inhabiting the same body. Also Luna did try to leave once but when she had that thought a part of her skin felt like it was burning." After hearing this Stewart thought (This must have been caused by the mark of glass.) Stewart suddenly thought of something "Wait you said your father once owned a shop? You were also able to keep my shop running?" She looked at me confused and said. "Yes I did indeed say that. Is there a problem?" After receiving confirmation Stewart said. "That means I don't need to think of some way to keep my shop running when I go to other cities."

"That aside, where is Luna anyway?" Stewart asked, noticing that Luna had not been trying to take control. "She seemed to have been hurt when she tried to leave so her soul is currently resting." Lisa said with a hint of helplessness. After hearing this Stewart decided to teach Lisa about the workings of the shop and also reassuring her that when he goes to Backlund he will try and figure out what happened to her physical body and to get her the potion for Berserker and try to figure out what the Arbiter potion formula is. Of course Stewart didn't tell her the second part so she wouldn't think he was a crazy person. At this point It was getting pretty late so Lisa and Stewart went to bed

April 30th Year 1349 5th Epoch , Desi Bay

Stewart got up and walked outside his room where Lisa had already finished preparing breakfast. After finishing breakfast Stewart said goodbye and headed outside. Instead of taking a boat or a train he decided to take a more dangerous approach, he slid into an alley and entered the garden of glass. As soon as he entered he turned around and stepped straight out again.

Attempt 1: When Stewart stepped out of the gate he was in the middle of a forest in the middle of nowhere.

Attempt 2: After the door opened Water flooded into the Garden but was drained out quickly.

Attempt 3: BOOM! As soon as Stewart opened the door a man fell down from the sky dead, following that blades of wind flew across the sky slicing through illusory black bats. The man in midair shooting out blades of wind was suddenly engulfed in darkness and was unable to move as if the darkness was retraining him. After seeing that he wasn't able to move at all the man Started singing in a voice akin to roaring thunder, but it was no use the illusory bats swarmed him and the singing stopped soon after. Stewart, after recovering from shock, dragged the dead man on the ground into the garden of glass. As he waited for the beyonder characteristic of the man to form he thought. (If I recall and I do since I'm a savant. The man singing is probably a Sequence 5 Ocean Songster of the Tyrant pathway, probably someone from the church of the lord of the storms. The person he was fighting against used, gaze of darkness which means they are either Sequence 4 of the Moon pathway Shaman King or they have a corresponding sealed artifact. The person who turned into the bats is at least Sequence 7 Vampire but is definitely not a demigod. They are most likely believers of the Primordial Moon and not Sanguines.) At this point the dead man's characteristic had finished forming but before Stewart could get a closer look vines made of glass came out from inside a tree and grabbed the characteristic then glass leaves took the shape of feathers and turned into a pair of wings made of pure clear glass then shrunk into a diamond shape glass crystal. Stewart again felt the familiar feeling of being flooded by knowledge followed by the corners of his mouth twitching as he thought. (I feel like I'm getting sealed artifacts way too easily.)

Pure clear glass wings {Grade 3}

Appearance: A clear diamond shape crystal that can extend into a pair of wings

Beyonder Characteristic: Tyrant, Sequence 6 Wind-Blessed

Effect(Trigger): When the crystal is attached to someone's back that person can manifest a pair of glass wings (Wings can be broken but will automatically regenerate when the person is in the garden of glass)

Effect(trigger): With the point of a finger and the thought of a number the person can shoot the feathers on the wings as wind blades (Will lose speed and flying ability as more feathers are shot out, will automatically regenerate when the person is in the garden of glass)

Negative Effect: The person will lose stamina, hydration and saturation while flying and will also get easily seasick and airsick when not using the wings

Sealing Method: Keep in a box full of seawater

(... How did these people expect to beat a Sequence 7-5 and a Sequence 4 with a Sequence 5 and 6?) Stewart thought after he knew the Grade of the new sealed artifact.

POLL

Your choices effect the future story

1. Stewart will choose to keep randomly teleporting

or

2. Stewart will Choose to take a normal way to gat to Backlund