Chapter 12: Stewarts Pride

Knowing that the police wouldn't care, Stewart and Xio dragged the unconscious people into their own room which they determined by the keys they had and the two parted ways. Stewart went to a blacksmith and bought some carpentry tools before returning home. Stewart sat in the yard of his Backlund house and started making a hole inside his cane to slot the metallic silver glass stick into. Stewart only had one cane so he was extremely careful and almost cut his own hands multiple times but he was able to complete the hole before he damaged the cane or his hands. Stewart now has a cane that can become a regular sword and a sword of dawn and create a light barrier for defense.

(I should go and try to see what kind of person my father is and if he is still alive because it seems he was in some kind of danger in his letter.) As he thought this he headed toward the steam cathedral. He entered the steam cathedral and looked around unlike the dark and serene atmosphere that churches belonging to the evernight goddess have. Churches belonging to the god of steam and machinery have a heavy steampunk style. Stewart found a seat and started praying while observing his surroundings. The lector had frizzled messy brown hair which Stewart thought was familiar but other than that he saw nothing that could lead to him finding out his fathers identity so he donated 2 soli and left.

Stewart decided to go back to Desi bay to check how his shop is doing. After returning to his Backlund house he took the gate of glass back to Desi bay. Stewart stepped into his basement and went upstairs and saw that everything was normal. Some slots of the shelves were empty but the store seemed to be going fine and the sign on the door showed that Lisa and Luna were out for lunch. (It's a Tuesday and it seems business is going pretty well, looks like I have nothing to worry about.) Then Stewart noticed that a person on the streets seemed to be passing the shop over and over again and seemed to be purposely observing the shop and as soon as he noticed Stewart he turned around and ran. Stewart chased after him but the person seemed to be really good at anti-tracking so Stewart lost him after only 57 seconds. (Is he a sheriff? How did I lose him within a minute? Actually I'm probably just really bad. I was able to get the drop on the other guy because there was no one there so I could use my sealed artifacts. I'll probably get an official Beyonder team on my tail if I used any Sealed artifacts right now especially since I'm of the paragon pathway and they like to keep non-official artisans under lock and key.) Stewart thought about trying to find an excuse for his own failures. Stewart returned to his shop hoping he would have another chance at finding out who was spying on his shop. As he sat at the counter waiting Luna returned and was surprised to see him. Stewart saw Luna and asked. "How are you getting used to your new life?"

"It's going fine." Luna said as the surprise passed then Lisa took over. "Luna woke up five days after you left and I've been teaching her the ins and outs of running a shop so now we work in shifts." Stewart knowing that they are both fine said. "That's great. Anyway, follow me." Lisa followed as Stewart brought them into the Garden of glass and Lisa and Luna split as they turned into their spirit bodies. "Pass me the sealed artifact I gave you,'' Stewart said. The girls gave Stewart the artifacts without a second thought as those belonged to Stewart in the first place. Stewart brought the sealed artifact to the door and told the girls to step away. He opened the door that led to the river of eternal darkness once again and put the sealed artifact in the black smoke that flowed in through the door until information appeared in his head.

Withered black glass tulip {Grade Aura}

Gain Effect(Trigger): The owner of the Garden of glass and the person bond with the Withered black glass tulip can now activate sequence 8 spirit vision

Gain effect(Passive):The owner of the Garden of glass and the person bond with the Withered black glass tulip can now see the weaknesses of the undead and spirits

Gain Effect(Kill): The weapon can become more powerful after killing a person or creature belonging to the Death Pathway.

Gain Negative effect(Passive): Undead and spirits whose weakness have been known have a 99% chance of noticing the user

Gain Negative effect(Kill): After the weapon absorbs a characteristic of the Death pathway it will be unable to be used for a time (Determined by characteristic Sequence)

Jade green glass bamboo {Grade Aura}

Gain Effect(Trigger): By taping the flute on the head of a person who is asleep the person using the flute will enter the other person's dream.

Gain effect(Trigger): By breaking the bead tied at the head of the flute the user will release a dark smoke that will obstruct everyone but the user's vision. Can be used every 3 days the longer this ability is unused the denser the smoke will be and the larger the area the smoke will cover.

Gain Effect(Kill): The weapon can become more powerful after killing a person or creature belonging to the Darkness Pathway.

Gain Negative effect(Passive): A user with low musical talent have a 10% chance of being trapped in the nightmare state each time they fall asleep for 3 days.

Gain Negative effect(Kill): After the weapon absorbs a characteristic of the Darkness pathway it will be unable to be used for a time (Determined by characteristic Sequence)

POLL

your choices will affect the future story

1.Stewart should take the Withered Black Glass Tulip with him

or

2.Stewart should take the Jade green glass bamboo with him