merry christmas, etc

Carter watches as kelly works on the limousine herrmann had just bought as herrmann explains why he bought it.

"I was smart enough to bring my own mechanic and his lady to the negotiations, Severide got the guy to knock $1,500 off the price" herrmann says as kelly pops his head out from under the hood, "you're gonna have to spend some of that money to fix this charging issue, and you definitely need to replace the timing belt" kelly explains, the two turn on their heels and head inside with shay, "and I thought I replaced every vial I gave you, but I must have lost count" shay explains, "hey, how can they bust you for something that somebody said happened a month ago? It's their word against yours" kelly asks, "If it were my ass on the line, I'd put up a fight, but Dawson's the P.I.C. It's her ass on the line" shay explains, "well, I don't know what to tell you" kelly shrugs, "no, you're right, It's not your problem, you got what you needed" shay argues , "that, Shay, Shay" kelly shouts, "give her time to calm down you didn't exactly use the best choice of words" carter instructs as the alarm blares.

The two lieutenants watch as cruz runs out of the building moments after a teenager ran out.

"Severide, Strand let's go" matt instructs as he heads into the building, the three heading up to the second floor on bodens instructions, "my little one, I don't know where he is" the woman explains, "Strand will find him, but we need to go" matt instructs, "you don't understand, I need to find him" the woman argues as carter finds the little one, "got him!" carter says as she picks him up and carries him out placing him down outside, "what do we got?" boden asks, "first and second floor are clear" kelly says.

That evening, kelly unlocks the door to the apartment after a successful date without detaching himself from carter as the two make out he pushes her in shutting the door briefly pulling apart to pull his jacket off as carter helps him pull his shirt off as their lips meet in a hungry kiss kelly unzips carters short red dress helping her get out of it, he cups her face reattaching their lips once again in a more insatiable kiss as he lifts her taking her on the couch.

"Tequila sunrise" carter says as she carries a glass over to kelly wearing nothing but his shirt and her underwear, "what?" kelly asks, "I don't know, shay taught me how to make them at home" carter explains as she leans on the island, "ah, ahh, you looked really hot tonight" kelly says, "thank you" carter smiles, "guess it paid to stop dancing around you and make you my girlfriend" kelly muses, "squad are definitely relieved that there's no more tension" carter agrees, "enough about work remember on 24 off 48" kelly instructs, "I can't help it" carter shrugs, "gonna have to take you out to the lake with me in the summer, you'll love it" kelly changes the subject, "I haven't been out there in so long, remember when we went out there with andy and matt you pushed me in so I dragged you down with me" carter reminisces laughing, "how could I forget" kelly laughs.

Carter sits at the island watching as kelly makes breakfast.

"I told you stop drinking out the bottle shay's gonna kill you" carter berates as kelly takes a swig of orange juice just as shay enters the room, "you're up early" kelly remarks, "you know I love you, right?" shay asks, "okay, what's going on?" kelly questions taking a seat next to carter, "I love you because I know you'd stick your neck out for me the way I have for you" shay explains, "of course I would" kelly nods, "and I did that to get you over the hump" shay explains, "which you totally did" kelly says shaking his head, "and then I found these in the trash" shay informs holding an empty blister pack of pills, "those are ol, they're old" kelly insists, "I perjured myself for you, Kelly" shay argues, "Shay" kelly starts, "I'm out" shay declares, "whoa, whoa, whoa, what do you mean?" kelly asks, "I mean I'm out, we had a deal, we wouldn't get in each other's business, but I can't hold up my end, so I'm out" shay explains, "Shay, it's okay, I got it, I got it" kelly insists, "no, you don't got it! I'm not gonna sit here and watch you, just fool yourself, I'll get the rest of my stuff later" shay says, "Shay, hey, please don't go, please don't, please don't do this" kelly begs, "shay please don't leave he has got it now trust me" carter pleads

happy wednesday guys! early morning update whilst I have some spare time! thanks for all the votes appreciate y'all so much ♡