𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Reese started this morning and alerted me that Amani is safe and that Mitchell is         nowhere in sight

It makes me think if he knows where she is or if he's here and in hiding.

It puts me and Silas at a big risk but right now I'm willingly to do that when it comes to here safety.

That's why I doubled the security system on my house and building because this guy really is a psychopath.

This isn't the first time he's been caught stalking a women, Amani is just the first one to be alive after this long.

It makes me wonder what he wants to do with her. Because this is the first time that they've seem evidence of him jacking off to the women he's stalking, taking showers in their homes, showing his face to her.

He never did it to any other victim so why do it to Amani.

Why go through the extreme to terrify her, which he didn't do to his other victims.

He clearly wants something from her that he was maybe searching for in the others. Maybe that's why he killed them because he exposed himself to them and since he didn't find what he was looking for he found no use for them to be alive so he kills them like a cold blooded killer.

What makes me even more anger his how little effort the police are putting into this case.

And I think I know why they are being like this, because she's a women of colour, black.

It shouldn't matter, it doesn't matter to me so why does it bother them so much. Are they insecure or just pure racists.

People who see people of colour as inferior, weak, lesser of a human. I know of people who think that people of colour are like animals, should be treated like animals.

Makes me sick to the stomach that people can be so cruel to other humans just because.of the colour of their skin, how they look.

My phone pinging brings me out my thoughts, I pick my phone up to see a message from Miss Abrahams saying that Silas has a fever and is throwing up.

Panick rises in my chest knowing the risks of a newborn getting a fever.

Grabbing my keys I run down to my truck and speed off to my house.

I make it there in twenty minutes and Miss Abrahams rushes out with Silas and into the car before I rush off to the hospital.

. . .

"He's lucky for a two month old to not have pneumonia with the symptoms he has. I suggest you leave him here for a day or two so we can monitor him and make sure that his symptoms don't get any worse then they are now." The doctor says as I don't take my eyes off my little boy.

It's hard to comprehend how much love I have for this little guy. I can't imagine my life without him anymore, that's why I have to be strong for the both of us and pray that he comes out of this place well and safe.