𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The second I hear the door close, I run to my office and message the emergency number that I set up for the team and I

The second I hear the door close, I run to my office and message the emergency number that I set up for the team and I. If ever something happened and we needed to get ready and moving.

They soon answer and say they’ll be down at the organisation as quick as possible.

Luckily for me, Miss Abrahams does night calls because she knows the importance of my job and that I could be could in at odd times during the middle of the night.

So I quickly dial her number and tell her that I'm going to be dropping Silas off in five minutes.

I grab all my equipment and then Silas' things that he will need for the morning and possibly the afternoon.

Once I'm set, I gently pick him up and place him in his car seat and carry him downstairs to the car.

I speed to Miss Abrahams place, kiss Silas and rhen speed to meet the rest of the team.

I get there before all of them, so I quickly set up the room and start activate Amani's tracker that we installed in her piercings a while back.

Her locations is pinpointed in a few seconds and it shows that she's fifty miles away from us. In a deserted construction building.

Once the guys get here I start debriefing them on what happened and what's going to happen next.

"We're going to treat this as any other rescue. We gotta be quick, in and out. Snipers set on the east and west. The rest of is will be on the north or south sides. If you see any dangers, execute before they get to us." I explain and they nod their heads as I tell them the plan.

"Any questions?" I ask and they shake their heads.

"Gear up, we leave in ten."

. . .

Its about a forty-five minute drive to where Mitchell had taken Amani.

My heart hasn't stopped racing. My hands are shaking and I'm trying to not lose my cool.

Once we set up around the building. We bring the thermal drone to see how many people are in the building.

Cursing when I see at least eight. I didn't expect this much people to be associated with Mitchell.

He knew what was bound to happen.

Clever man.

"Snipers set?" I ask into the ear piece.