𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

"Why did you name it after me?"

"I-" A new waiter comes up to our table with a smile touching his face.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Azura. Would you like to order now or do you still need a few more minutes?" Mark, his name tag reads.

"Wed like to order now."  Alessio says and tells Mark our orders and when he leaves to go place them, I thank Alessio.

. . .

I didn't bring up the question again because clearly he wasn't ready to tell me why or maybe he didn't have an actual reason.

We made small talk after that especially during our meals. And while I was feeding Silas his apple paste, a man came up to us with shock written all over his face.

"Alessio!" He greets, a smile on his face.

"Since when did you bring women here." The man says smiling down at me.

"If I say so myself you are one hell of a beauty. The name is Zack." He sticks his hand out and I shake hands with him.

"Thank you and I'm Amani." I say and his eyebrows raise his shock at he gapes at Alessio.

"Sie ist die Amani, von der du immer sprichst, nicht wahr?" Zack says to Alessio and I realise they're talking German but I can't understand what they're saying.

(She's the Amani you're always talking about, isn't she?)

"Ja."

(Yes)

"It is a mighty pleasure to meet you Amani but I better head back to the kitchen....Oh and before I leave, is there anything you would like for dessert?" He asks.

I look to Alessio and he mouths 'chocolate brownie with ice cream'.

"Please may we the chocolate brownie with a side of ice cream." I reply and Zack’s smile brightens even more.

"Of course. It will be here soon soon." He says before rushing back to I'm guessing the kitchen.

As he said the dessert arrived not too long after and Alessio and I shared it while I finished feeding Silas his dessert.

After that we headed back home and I thanked Alessio and kissed his cheek before going to bed, feeling his gaze on my the entire way up the stairs until I was out of his sight.

. . .

It's currently eight in the morning and I'm getting ready to go for a run when I realise that Alessio won't let me go by myself.