𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"So I heard she made the move, hm?" Jae teases as she smirks up at me

I feel myself blush at the reminder.

Am I seriously blushing! What the hell Alessio.

"Yeah she did." I chuckle hoping she didn't notice the blushing.

"She also said that you have something planned for her. What is it?" She asks further.

"You'll find out after it happens. Amani is going to be the first to know." I say leaving it at that.

Amani walks towards us looking a little tipsy. I swear everytime she comes here she's always getting tipsy. As long as she's having fun, that's all that really matters.

"Hi." She smiles up at me.

"Hi baby." I greet pulling her into my arms and pressing a kiss to her luscious lips.

She tries to deepen it further but I stop her remembering we're in front of Jae and now Lyraah.

She frowns up at me, adorably might I add. She looks like an upset kitten.

"We're in front of your friends, baby." I whisper in her ear and the frown goes away.

"Oh ya." She whispers to herself and I just chuckle.

"Already forgetting about them, hm?" She chuckles and turns around to her friends who are just smirking at her.

"Bye babes." She says, hugging each of them.

"Bye babe." Jae and Lyraah say at the same time.

I place my hand on the curve of her back and gently push her so she starts walking to the car.

Opening the door for her, I wait until she's buckled in before I close the door and go to my side of the car.

Once I'm in Amani pulls my face towards her and smashes her lips onto mine.

The kiss is passionate and slow. My hands instantly roam her curves through her bodycon dress.

She moans and I felt that go straight to my already hard cock.

My tongue licks her bottom lip and she let's me in, our tongue tangle with one another's before she biting my lip and pulling it back with her making me groan.

God the things I've missed out on for the past twelve years has me frustrated.

We could've be doing this for twelve years already. I would have probably married her straight after university if we were still together, that's if we dated in high school as well.