𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"Snipers set?" I speak in my ear piece

"Confirm." Vincent replies.

I was surprised when Vincent agreed to come along on this mission especially with Arlo being in hospital even though his condition is that critical, but still.

"On my command we go." I explain.

I look back to the tablet that gives me the thermal view from above the warehouse. So I can see everything in the warehouse including the heat temperatures of every body.

There are three men sitting at a table, and it looks like they're playing cards. While the little boy is tied to a chair in a different room.

I place the tablet back in car before two of my men walk up behind me as we walk towards the entrance of the warehouse.

The other two are set in specific areas of the place just incase we don't disarm the three men in time and on of them points a gun at us.

"Three. Two. One." I move out the way and Robert, busts down the down. Immediately we point out guns at the three men who shoot up out of their chairs.

"AHHHH!" The one guy screams like a girl and I almost slip up and lose my composure.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN OR WE WILL SHOOT!" I shout clearly for them to hear as our identities are hidden.

Clearly realising that it's over for them, the two that have guns put them down on the floor and kick it towards us."TURN AROUND!"

They do as told and Robert and Marty cuff the three while I leave to the separate room that the little guy is in.

Once I open the door, I see the petrified and crying boy, Sebastian. When he sees me he starts freaking out even more so I take off the glasses and buff so he can see my face and let go off my gun so I can show him my badge.

"Hey Sebastian, you're okay. I'm taking you home, is that okay?" I say and he sniffles while nodding his head.

I untie him and he clings to me immediately so I pick him up and set him on my hip and walk back out and see the three guys in three different cop cars while my men huddle around our ride, talking.

Once they see me and Sebastian, everybody starts clapping but I just shake my head.

They do this everytime.

They let Sebastian ride with us back to the main organization base where his parents are waiting for him.

Once we enter the office areas, Sebastian still clinging to my hip, I see his parents and once they see us they start crying and running towards us.

I set Sebastian down and he runs towards them as well. "Mommy! Daddy!" He shouts.

A small smile sets on my face at the sight of their reunion.