𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Last night after Silas came home, I couldn't take my eyes Amani and him

Last night after Silas came home, I couldn't take my eyes Amani and him. As she held him when he wouldn't stop crying even after we tried everything in the books about soothing a baby but the moment he was lane in her arms his crying was silenced.

Instead of irritating me it made me chuckle in disbelief. This boy was playing games on me.

Or maybe he just needed to be held by someone who was calm instead of stressed.

After we fed him he fell asleep in her arms but the second she tried to put him down he would wake up crying again.

So she laid down and put him on her chest as we watched a movie and she would randomly smile throughout it and I have a feeling that she knew my eyes were on her.
And not because I was worries about Silas but because I was turned on by how attractive she looks with babies.

I pray that maybe one day she and I can be together as a couple and eventually husband and wife because I'm never letting this women go as long as she's back in my sight.

It's now nine in the evening and they're both asleep on the couch next to me, her head slightly on my lap.

Gently picking up Silas, I cradle him to my chest and I walk upstairs and set him in his cot and wrap him in a blanket for warmth.

I then quietly walk downstairs and lift Amani bridal style and walk back up the stairs and to her room, freezing when she slightly shifts in her sleep.

Releasing a sigh of breath when she doesn't wake up I hold her with one arm and I open the blankets with the other.

Laying her down I cover her up and I can't help myself but stroke her cheek in adoration.

Bending down I'm about to press a kiss to her forehead when I realise what I'm doing and freeze.

Sighing I stand straight up before taking one last look at her and leaving, making sure to close the door quietly.

When I'm out the room, I rest against her door as I breath in a deep breath before releasing it.

I dont know how.im going to cope with this any longer when this is only day two of her being her and I'm almost giving into the things I crave to do to her.

. . .

I can't stop thinking back to when I woke up a few days ago and saw her nowhere and her car being gone didn't help either also when I noticed a piece of glass hidden underneath one of the bar stools.

Bringing myself out my thoughts, I'm just about to message Amani to see if she's okay when I get a message that Mitchell was spotted across from the gym she works out. Immediately my heart starts to pound against my chest in response, in anticipation.

Just as I'm about to ask if they can get to him another message pops up saying that he disappeared between the road traffic.

A frustrated sigh leaves me as I slam my fist onto the desk.