𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

I had to wake up extra early today for a new client that wanted to come in at six thirty in the morning

And normally that's the time I would be getting ready for work.

So I had to be up and five thirty which made me want to cry because after last night or early this morning when Alessio told me wanted happened, I could not fall asleep at all so I tossed and turned the rest of the remaining time.

"Hey babes." Lyraah greets as she brings me in for a hug.

"Hi."

"Is your day busy?" She asks with a huge smile on her face.

"No, why?" I respond hoping this is going somewhere good.

"Great, are you open for lunch with another friend of mine and I, today?" She puts her hands on my shoulders shaking me as she talks.

"Sure, why not." I say and smile back at her. Glad when she finally stops shaking me like a maniac.

"Okay, when's your last client?" We both start walking towards the reception area to  meet with our clients.

"I only have three today which is amazing for me but the last one is at two, just for forty-five minutes though. So I'll be out by three." I say looking down to her.

"Okay, I'm also finishing around that time. So we can go together then." She suggests and I nod my head in agreement.

. . .

"Amani meet Jae, Jae meet Amani." Lyraah introduces the two of us and I smile at Jae.

She's so beautiful, what the hell.

"Hey Amani, lovely to meet you." She greets and comes in for a hug.

"Hi Jae, a pleasure to meet you too." I say as I hug her back.

We take our seats and pick up the menu's since Lyraah and I have to leave in about a hour and thirty minutes. "So while I waited for you guys, I looked at the menu so I know what I want and Lyraah I'm guessing you'regoing to get your usual meal."

Lyraah nods her head and then they look to me. "What would you like to have?"

"I'll take the avocado, bacon and feta wrap." I say as it seems like a delicious meal.

"Okay, I'll call a waiter." Jae says and she gestures to a waiter to come to us.

"Hi girls, what can I get for you today?" The waiter, Bryan, asks as I read his name tag. Struggling on the pronunciation of his surname.