𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Before I know it I'm standing on her tippy toes and pressing my lips to Alessio's but hesitatantly

He immediately responded, his tongue going into my mouth, I let him in, I let him take me over, his tongue and mine met, my forceful moans and kisses made me even more wet for him. Our bodies were rocking against each other.

Biting my bottom lip, Alessio pulls it with him as he pulls back before he carries on kissing me as he lifts me and sits me on his lap,his hands caressing my curves.

Alessio pulls back breathlessly, stares at my pink swollen lips and swipes my thumb over my bottom lip.

Looking up to ny eyes, I see him watching me with a gaze filled of desire.

"Did I seriously just do that?" I ask breathlessly.

"Yeah baby, you did." He sighs.

He suddenly pulls me into a hug and presses kisses to my hair.

"God baby, I've been wanting to do that for so long. For years." He breathes out and I still at his words.

"Really?" I whisper in shock. All these years I spent wondering if he felt the same about me, wasting my time sulking about him most likely being with other women, being to scared to face my fears and come back sooner.

"Yeah. I've waited twelve long years for this baby. I'm not letting you go ever. You're mine now, yeah?" A big smile overtakes my face at the fact of finally being his.

"Hell yeah."

. . .

"Hi bubba." I whisper softly as Silas stares up at me.

"You ready to get up, hm?" He cooes softly and I take that as a yes before picking him up and cradling him against my chest.

"You're daddy and I are finally together, bubba." He squeals out of the blue and I smile and take that as his approval.

"I know, I'm just as happy as you are." I say and turn only to see Alessio standing at the doorway, his arms holding the frame of the door as he leans forward with a smirk on his face, and might I add shirtless.

"How's my two favourite people?" Alessio asks as stalking towards us.

"Really happy baby." I say against his lips as he presses a kiss to mine.

"You ready to go?" He asks pulling back.

"Almost, I just need to change Silas' nappy and dress him then we can go." I explain and Alessio nods his head and presses one more kiss to my lips before going to his room again.

I quickly do change Silas into a new diaper and dress him in a onesie as we're going out for dinner and so when we get back we can just put Silas to bed.

Once I'm done, I head downstairs and pack his food and formula, extra diaper and change of clothes incase of an emergency and some wet wipes.

When I'm finished packing that, Alessio come shown the stairs dressed in some black loose fitting jeans, a black shirt and sneakers.