𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Silas ended up falling asleep in the car ride back home and the silence was filled with tension as Alessio had his hand placed on my inner left thigh and he squeezed it hard enough to bruise but not enough to hurt

His bulge never softened and I knew something was going to happen when we got home.

My question is, what exactly is going to happen?

Laying Silas gently in his cot, I cover him with a blanket up to his waist.

"Sleep tight, my sweet boy." I whisper press a soft kiss to forehead before standing up.

I leave the room, leavgng the door slightly ajar and gasp when I see Alessio leaning against the wall, in just his jeans his wore out today.

I swallow hard the sight of his gorgeous body, feeling myself become wet.

"You gave me a fright." I say holding my hand to my chest.

He says nothing but instead grabs my hand and silently guides me to his room.

I bite my lip to stop my giddy smile from showing.

He closes his door and I hear the door lock. Turning around, he stalks towards me and stops in front of me.

"Stay standing." He instructs as he sits on the bed.

Wanting to please him I do as he says.

"Good girl." He praises.

"At anytime you want me to stop say red, yes?" He suggests but instructs at the same time.

"Yes."

"In the bedroom, I would like you to call me daddy or sir. You choose and when I ask you a question you respond and then say daddy or sir. Understood?" He explains.

"Yes sir." I bit my lip to stop my smile.

"What's going to happen now, is you're going to get punished. Do you know why?" He asks.

"Yes sir." I respond.

"Why is that?" He questions again.

"Because I gave you attitude and teased you throughout today."

"Good girl." He praises again.

"Now I'm going to spank you, this is one of the punishments you will receive whenever you do something bad. Is it okay if you take off your jeans?"

"Yes, it's okay sir." I reply as trepidation seeps in.

"Take off your jeans, slowly." My hands go to the button, undo it and then my zipper.

Grabbing the waist of my jeans shimmy my hips as I pull the jeans slowly down my legs. Once they're at my ankles I step out of them. I pick it up and neatly fold it before placing it on the chair behind me.