𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

I haven't stopped smiling since Alessio popped the question and Silas took his first steps and called me 'Mama'

Alessio explained that his parents were going to look after Silas for the night which explains the baby bag that was in the back seat next to his car chair when we left for dinner.

All of Alessio's weird behaviour from the past few weeks is now adding up and making much more sense.

The feeling of Alessio's thumb drawing circles on my inner thigh brings me back and I look to him to see him looking at me with a frown.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks, squeezing my thigh firmly.

"Nothing, just thinking about everything." I sigh, lifting his hand a pressing kisses to his knuckles which gets a big smile out of him.

. . .

I moan as Alessio's thumb rubs my clit as he crawls down my body inching towards my aching pussy, he latches his mouth onto my clit sucking and licking as I run my hand through her hair, tugging on it.

He plunges a finger into me making me gasp at the sudden feeling, I squirms in his hold making Alessio pull back and slap my thigh.

"What did I say baby?" I squeal but don't respond to the question making him pinch my clit.

"T-To stay still." I whimper, satisfied with my answer he latches back onto me as he plunges another finger into me at a monstrous pace.

He groans as he continues to eat me out like a starved man. Flicking me with his tongue while his fingers continue to drive into me.

It doesn't take me long to reach my orgasm and I'm cumming all over Alessio's fingers and face.

Coming back up he licks his lips and I can see my juices on his face. "I could eat you like this for days and I'd be so happy baby."

Smiling at his words I grip his face and bring him in for a kiss. Whimpering when he pinches my nipples.

I taste my release on his lips, tongue, everything and it doesn't gross me out.

Pulling back he aligns his cock with my entrance before easing into me. My mouth drops open as I stretch to accommodate his size.

Moaning as he starts off at a slow torturous pace. "Faster please."

"Let me make love to you first baby. Then I'll fuck you like the dirty slut you are." I nod my head vigorously.

Resting on his elbows with one on each side of my head we stare into each other's eyes as he starts to thrust into me with a constant pace that's hard but slow.

"I love you so much Amani. I don't think you realise how much." Alessio whispers as a tear runs down his cheek.

Smiling, I press a kiss to his lips. It's a slow and gentle kiss that cause an overwhelming feeling to know in my chest and I feel a tear run down my cheek as well.

"I love you more Alessio. I really do." I whisper back.

"Impossible." He says and I laugh as he starts pressing soft kisses all over my face a neck that has me shuddering.

We soon both find our release again and it's so intense I almost black out from it and it leaves me in a daze and only when Alessio starts to fuck faster and harder do I come out of it.

My nails scratch down his back making him hiss and the slight pain it should cause.

"Just like that." I cry out.

He drives into me with an insane pace that the headboard starts smashing into the wall repeatedly. I laugh it breaks.

I cum again and I lose myself as a fourth one comes out of nowhere.

Alessio collapses next to me and we lie there breathless.

I turn and curl into his side. And I feel his arms circle around my waist as my eyes start to drift closed.

. . .

"Say da-da." I break the word Dada into syllables for Silas.

Shame I feel bad that Silas first called me mama when I'm not even his mama. Well I'm his soon to be but he should've called also dada first.

"Ma-ma." I laugh and shake my head since he just keeps on saying mama.

"Oh Silas, I'm glad you see me that way." I say like he can even understand me.

Alessio's out getting takeout since I was craving for Japanese and Boba tea.

It feels surreal to look back to what happened last night.

I'm engaged and that's crazy.

I stare down at the gorgeous ring that's heavy on my ring finger.

I don't regret anything though, anything to do with my two boys.

The sound of Alessio's car pulling up into the garage is heard and I get up with Silas and slowly walk us to the garage door.

I open the door and see Alessio walking over with a bag and a tray with my boba tea and drinks for him and Silas.

Smiling at me he presses a longing kiss to my lips before pulling back. "How's my fiancé doing."

I've been asking him since yesterday after we had our fun together and everytime I ask he just laughs and shakes his head. Like right now.

"You're never going to stop, are you?" He smiles.

"Nah, and when we're married I'm going to call you hubby or my husband. So get used to it for now." I warn.

"Well then I have no problem with that." He says picking Silas up and throwing him in the air getting squeals and giggles out of him.

God I love these two. I can't wait to have more.

 I can't wait to have more