𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Holy shit

Holy shit.

I feel myself harden as I state at her body, that looks so smooth and soft.

Her ass that I just want to bite, breasts that I just want to suck on and please her in ways she's never known.

"Alessio!" She screams my name making me come out my daze and I realise what I'm doing so I quickly cover my eyes and turn around.

"Sorry, I just came to tell you that lunch is ready since Reese told me that you didn't get to have your lunch with your friends." I say before sticking my hand out and grabbing the door handel before closing the door.

I quickly run downstairs back to the food, and dish it for her before she eventually comes down for the food.

She takes a seat infront of me but avoids my gaze.

"Here you go."

"Thanks." She says grabbing the plate from my hand.

She starts to eat and I busy myself with my little guy whose still in his bouncing chair thingy.

I seriously don't know what it's called, I just bought it because the lady said babies like it and that it bounces up and down and sways side to side.

"I'm seriously am sorry for walking in on you like that and for reacting that way. It's just that you have a beautiful body and I got distracted by it and that's not helping my case." I ramble but stop when I realise what I'm saying.

She chuckles at me and finally looks up to me, shaking her head.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, nothing." She laughs out, putting her hands up.

. . .

That was two days ago and yesterday she had to go to the gym for a few minutes for that client she had to cancel on and then she came back in a bad mood because the client was insulting her and talking shit about her to her friend in a different language thinking Amani couldn't understand when she does.

She's still feeling insecure and noticeably started wearing baggy clothes because of it.

I mean she even confessed it to me so I know I'm not just assuming so.

I tried cheering her up but I don't know how to do that stuff, so I decided to buy her some of her favourite snacks back from high school and then realised on the way back that she rarely eats sweets now.

And then I tried putting on her favourite movie, playlists and so on but nothing helped and now I'm feeling bad because the stuff the lady said actually made her tear up and made me want to kill that fucking lady because of it.