𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Alessio left for work eight hours ago and hasn't been answering my calls or texts

Alessio left for work eight hours ago and hasn't been answering my calls or texts. I'm worried and I haven't stopped calling him as I pace around the living room.

The sound of keys jingling in the lock is heard and I sigh in relief when I see Alessio step inside. He avoids making eye contact with me as he walks into the kitchen and puts his keys and wallet onto the counter. 

Scoffing when he just carries on to ignore me, I turn around and walk back upstairs as I then feel his stair on me.

Slamming the door closed, I climbed into bed and knocked out after staring at the ceiling for a few minutes.

Only to wake up and see Alessio lying on the bed next to me as he stares down at me.

Sighing in annoyance and rolling my eyes when I remember how he acted earlier.

I make a move to get up until Alessio grabs my arm, pulling me onto his chest.

"I'm sorry baby." He apologises.

"Are you really? You ignored me for I don't know what reasons, you then come home and continue to ignore me especially knowing how worried I am." I argue.

"I know this is probably a weak excuse but we ended up finding where Mitchell was hiding because he pitched up today and got spooked so we followed him and found out where he was staying. Then we surrounded him only to find out he escaped while we were busy getting ready to bush him. But we found all of the information he has on you.

I'm so pissed at what we found. Pictures of you naked, in this house, while you're sleeping. We also found your underwear and some pieces of lingerie. I didn't answer you're calls or texts at all because I didn't want to take my anger out on you. And it pussed me off more when I came home to find the house open and you wailing around and not being more cautious of your surroundings." Alessio explains making me surprised.

Sighing I wrap my arms around him. "How are you feeling now?" I ask.

"Are you serious right now? I tell you all of this and you're more worried about how I'm feeling baby." He says in disbelief.

"Of course, I am. I'm surprised but I know how you feel about this and today was clearly stressful on you." I explain.

Alessio shakes his head and pulls me in for a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you."

. . .

After Alessio and I took a shower. We went and played with Silas for a bit until he fell asleep and then we made some dinner.

It's candle lit and let me just say that it's  going amazing.

Alessio's eyes darkening when I lean forward and press a kiss to his lips. Obviously my is cleavage showing because he gulps.

He deepens the kiss, his tongue swiping against mine. And the heat from his mouth seems to send a pulse through me. Breaking the kiss, I stand up and walk over to him, straddling his lap before smashing my lips back onto his.