003

October 3rd 1984

October 3rd 1984

••••••••••

"Get up my morning birds!"
My mother yelled from the kitchen, calling us 'morning birds' in a sarcastic way.

I groaned, last night was...eventful. But I am not going to let that stupid bull shit effect my first day of school.

I grumbled falling out of my bed on accident from rolling around. "Mother fu-!" I was about to yell, until my mother peeked into the hallway starring into my room.

"Mother what?" My mom asked, raising her eyebrow and her tone at me. "Mother trucker." I said quickly, laughing trying to cool her down.

Daniel stood behind mom laughing at me, with his stupid sunglasses on. "Yeah, take those sunglasses off Danielle, then who's the one laughin?" I asked rolling my eyes, while getting up with the help of my dresser to pull me up.

I changed into my clothing, I specifically bought this outfit for this day. So, it Bette the worth it. I walked out of my bedroom, being greeted to my mom sitting at the table, and Daniel who was sitting on the couch.

"Oh, don't you look darling." My mother said holding her hand to her chest with a smile.

"Thanks, ma."

Daniel looked offended, "What about me don't I look darling?" He joked.

"You would if you take those sunglasses off, come on lemme see your baby browns." My mom said, smiling at Daniel.

I scratched my head giving him an 'oh lord' look. "Come on ma, quit it with the baby browns. It's California." Daniel complained trying to leave.

"Now, Daniel." My mother said starring Daniel in the eyes, pointing her finger on the table.

"Are you on somethin?"

"Yes ma, I'm on Minute Maid." Daniel said, my mom finally walked over, snatching Daniels sunglasses off.

I quickly ran out of the door, knowing my mom would ask me what happen. I went down the stairs, waiting for Daniel by the gate, if he even makes it out alive.

I finally saw him rushing away from the door coming towards the gate where I was. "What happened?" I asked, swinging my backpack over my shoulders.

"Just told her it was a stupid bike accident."

"She believed that?"