011

October 9th, 1984(Sorry, this one is a little short)•••

October 9th, 1984
(Sorry, this one is a little short)
•••

Im pretty sure Daniel and Ali are having some sort of argument. It's been two days since the little incident, and they've been ignoring each other ever since.

"Do I feel tension?" I asked, a nosy tone come across, I crossed my arms, readying to hear her soon to be rant.

Ali sighed, realizing what she was doing, and realized the reality of what was going on between her and Daniel.

You could tell she didn't like being apart from Daniel, it's been two days and she hasn't been the best version of Ali.

"You could say that." She mumbled, starring down at her books, that are sat in her lap. Both of us sitting on a bench.

"Look Al, things will come to peace. How about we go to golf n stuff, bring some of the girls, and the guys, and have fun? Clear your mind."
I told her rubbing her arm in comfort.

She nodded her head, an actual smile coming across her face.

"Golf n stuff!?" I heard Tommy yell, were they seriously ease dropping? I turned around to see the other guys behind Tommy.

I rolled my eyes seeing them all chuckling behind Tommy. "Yes, are you guys in?" I asked. They all looked at each other for a second, then nodded.

I nodded my head, I then saw Johnny starring at me with a smile, he walked over to me holding his hand out for me, I grabbed it standing up.

I leaned up against him, giving him a good hug, I wrapped my arms around his torso. I smelt his cologne, my head laid against his chest.

His arms wrapped around my shoulder, I looked up at him, as he gave me a kiss on the lips. "Tired, beautiful?" He asked me, as I gave a slight nod.

I turned around, my back now against his chest, i Leaned against his body, his hands around my waist keeping a grip of me so I won't fall.

My hands held onto his hands, my head leaned back into his chest. "Lovebirds." Tommy giggled, as the others chuckled.

"Oh really Tommy? I could say a few things about you and Barbra." I said, as Tommy's head leaned down in guilt.